AC Black Flag Legendary Ships - Help needed!

So i have only got the North East Twins to go (two at once) and i am finding it really difficult to take both out. I can take one out easily if i focus solely on it, but i leaves me with just about half my health to take out second. Any help would be sweet.

Btw i have fully upgraded jackdaw :)

Do NOT get caught in between them or that'll end the fight very quickly. Use your guns and mortars, but try not to get too close. Be careful not to focus on just one. Make it so either they go down at the same time or just a very brief period of time. If not, the survivor will go beserk and probably wreck you, forcing you to start over.

Be careful not to focus on just one. Make it so either they go down at the same time or just a very brief period of time. If not, the survivor will go beserk and probably wreck you, forcing you to start over.

This was the biggest thing in beating it for me.  Othewise the beserk'd one would kill me.

Be careful not to focus on just one. Make it so either they go down at the same time or just a very brief period of time. If not, the survivor will go beserk and probably wreck you, forcing you to start over.

This, this, 100% this. Even with a fully upgraded Jackdaw the remaining ship will initiate its rage mode and ram you for massive amounts of damage. This attack is really rather hard to avoid as well, and by that point you'll probably already have taken considerable damage. Try and use everything at your disposal, and try to dish out damage equally between the two ships.

A side note - if you need some cash, you can actually knock off one ship and collect the 10000R that it drops, then let yourself be killed and restart the fight. Very easy way to obtain a lot of money for the various other things you need to buy in the game. It's sort of tedious but it's a great way to accumulate money fast.

pretty much what everyone else said here.

As soon as you kill one ship the other will set itself on fire gain massive damage + super speed and go straight into ramming mode.

I believe I used big circles to pummel from a distance whittling them both down and when the last one comes screaming in make sure some fire barrels are in it's way and you can unleash a full broadside in it's face.

Engage them close with your ram and chain shot. Chain shot slows down legendary ships for a few seconds, allowing you to get close. When battle starts, rush head long at one of the two (I recommend the one on your left). It will probably try to steer to one side (to your left if you picked the one on the left, to your right for the other one) across your bow to get you with a broadside as you pass, you need to chain shot it, then continue straight pass it to get behind it, and u-turn so your bow is facing its stern (come to a full stop to turn faster, then immediately speed up when you're facing it). Chain shot it again to stun it, then ram it in the stern at full speed (bracing to minimize damage to yourself). Chain shot it again, and ram. If it manages to get away from you, turn and hit it with a full broadside in the stern, then break off and go for the other ship. You need to alternate this sequence between both ships to keep their health close to each other, so that you can avoid that rage mode like the others said. If you try to get them from a distance with broadsides and mortars, you'll end up in a battle of attrition you can't win.

This is a tough battle but for some reason I didn't have nearly as much trouble as the one with El Impoluto.

Start the below video at about 3:50 and watch how he gets behind the first ship and manages to chainshot and ram it. That illustrates how I beat these ships perfectly.

Edited by damon8r351