Took this thing on a test flight

SitusKiss

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with this trophy. I have completed all levels with my custom ship and didn't get the trophy. I did it via different sessions on different days solo.

I also completed all levels in one go (using continues) with a coop partner and neither of us got the trophy.

I hate to use the word "glitch", but it seemingly has issues.

Anyone else experience this? Anyone know a work-around?

You need to finish Arcade mode on Veteran difficulty (assumedly in one sitting) with a custom ship you've created. I've done it myself and there's no reason why the trophy would be glitchy, unless it just doesn't register your difficulty or ship. Have you made sure you're using a custom ship and you've selected Veteran? Those are the only reasons I could think of.

Weird, don't know what to tell you. Probably just an oversight by Housemarque and can't be earned with Local co-op even though I'm pretty sure it's acquirable on online co-op. It definitely popped for me solo 1 sitting play.

We were playing online co-op not local. :|

You did answer my other question though. Now I know that it needs to be solo and in one sitting or at least I hope so.

Edited by Rowdi

We were playing online co-op not local. :|

You did answer my other question though. Now I know that it needs to be solo and in one sitting or at least I hope so.

Ah, my bad. Misread your message. Little tired after a long night at work.

Ah, my bad. Misread your message. Little tired after a long night at work.

Hey, no worries. I appreciate the help. It's infinitely more helpful than you saying you got the trophy so it can't be glitched. :lol:

I believe this is a case of lack of definition on Housemarque's part. I'll know more once I've had a chance to do all of veteran in one sitting.

Yeah, we did it in online coop, in one sitting (using continues), as Rowdi said. We may have just goofed something up I suppose.

We'll give it another go and see what happens. I figured I'd post this in case any others experience(d) this.

Yeah, we did it in online coop, in one sitting (using continues), as Rowdi said. We may have just goofed something up I suppose.

We'll give it another go and see what happens. I figured I'd post this in case any others experience(d) this.

I posted the same question at .org and one other person replied back saying they had this happen to them.

Well, I just finished running through the campaign solo with a freshly made custom ship and the trophy did indeed pop up right at the "Congratulations" screen. I did all 5 levels in a single sitting and used a few continues.

It appears, to me, that you can indeed earn this trophy solo as long as you do all levels in a single sitting in arcade mode. It only takes an hour or so (depending on how good you are, of course).

• Like 1

Well, I just finished running through the campaign solo with a freshly made custom ship and the trophy did indeed pop up right at the "Congratulations" screen. I did all 5 levels in a single sitting and used a few continues.

It appears, to me, that you can indeed earn this trophy solo as long as you do all levels in a single sitting in arcade mode. It only takes an hour or so (depending on how good you are, of course).

Did it this morning. Solo may be the only way to get this trophy.
  • Like 1