SolidWolf's PS4 Checklist

SoIidWoIf

Going back between a few games right now. Currently working on The Last of Us: Remastered, Mercenary Kings and Knack.

But you gave Dream C Club a 5/10 and Doki a 3/10. Unless the game rating is something else? 

Doki Doki is a 7/10 and Dream Club a JP/10? Maybe it was that before I edited it at some point? I don't know.

Nice list so far, plan on doing the Resogun DLC?

I read it as Doki Doki 7/10 & Dream Club JP/10 I suppose JP/10 could be seen by some as a score exceeding 10.

Probably will do the DLC at some point, I started on the free one a while back but haven't purchased the Heroes DLC. Though I am planning on buying and completing it. Resogun was really good fun. 

Well I didn't understand the songs but it wasn't a bad game from what I could tell, no idea what I could rate it.

Nice tracklist, keep it up.

That kind of disappoints me when seeing some "glitch" being exploited but that's just me, I did the whole game on Uber, I had some bad times but it was worth the hardcore  :rolleyes:

Thanks, planning on it.

As for UBER on Wolfenstein, I really enjoyed the game but didn't feel like replaying the whole thing right after finishing so just did the last level. I didn't even have the patch downloaded because it was an offline only game and the patch would have made me wait longer to play.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The maps were small in ghosts?! It's obvious that you haven't played any other cod. The maps in ghosts are the biggest in the franchise and that is the main reason the game failed. Boring ass maps were everybody just camps. Don't play any other Cod if you find the maps in ghosts to be "small". I'm sorry I'm being harsh but your comment about the maps pissed me off. Other than that you've a pretty good trophy collection keep it up :). Cheers.