Championship Boosting Method Confirmed!

Lithium_Lemon

Its pretty simple really

What you need:

- A partner

- An easy way to communicate

- Alternative accounts(Between 4 and 9)-discussed in guide

Steps:

1. First of all you need to find a partner. This can easily be done here: https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

2. Next you need to determine your partners weight class(white,blue,purple, etc). This will show you have many alternative/fake accounts you will need. For example white requires 5 total wins to finish a season, so you need 4 alternative/fake accounts and your main profile to total five. It is the same for blue belt except you need 5 fake accounts and your own to total six and so on. The reason you need these accounts is because the EA servers only allow you to get paired with a previous opponent after each player has played 5 matches. My personal recommendation is for both players to drop to white by losing matches, so the amount of work needed is minimized.

3. From here you and your partner will need some way to communicate with voice. Me and my partner used party chat. It is extremely difficult to get this method right with only text chat!

4. Now you will both load up the game and head into championships. From here you will determine who is getting the trophy first. Next you will choose the fight tab and toggle all the divisions off except the one on the bottom(Women's).

5. From here what we found works best is if someone countsdown from 3 or 5 so that you press search for fight at the same time.

6. After a couple of seconds you should find a fight and be sent to the fighter selection screen. This is where the most important part of this method comes into play. You will have one minute to figure out if your opponent is your partner, but you have to be careful as a mistake will send you into a match with a random, possibly ending the streak. The best method me and my partner figured out was to both ready up when 20 seconds were left on the countdown. This helps because then if someone your in the lobby with readies up at 50 seconds, you know its not your partner! If you determine its not who your looking for make sure you tell your partner to back out. The only way to quit a ranked match in this game with no consequences is to do it in the fighter selection lobby(which your in during this step). To do it you must press the ps button, scroll over UFC, and press options-close application. Then reload the game and start from step 4.

7. Over time you should get paired with you partner. But it may take time. This brings me to my next point. To do this method most efficently the best times to play are between 11 pm- 5 am CST. During this time the online activity of this game drops dramatically(From 20+ thousand to less than 3 thousand)! It drops so much in fact that at around 3am me and my partner got paired together EVERY TIME, and only on rare occasions we had to back out. This allowed us to boost an ENTIRE SEASON in around 15 minutes.

There are other reasons as to why you will not get paired with your partner:

- Your DNF(Did Not Finish) percentages can't be too far apart. (Before you begin you should have a DNF of less than 3% for best results) To check your DNF click the touchpad while in championships. To check your partners click on the leaderboards tab in championships and scroll to friends, and then find their name.

- You can't be more than a belt apart(If one person is white and another is brown you will NEVER get paired together)(For example however a blue and a white will pair up)

8. So after you get paired with your partner head into the game and have the person getting the trophy at the time submit/knockout the other person.

9. Next the person going for the trophy will wait on the game while the other person will switch to another account and you will do steps 4-8 again.

10. Once one person gets trophy, then the other person can go and so on.

11. Once you both have one of them done you can either quit or go for both. But to get both with the same partner will require you to make new fake accounts. As the ones you used before have not played five matches inbetween resulting in never getting paired.

12. If you do choose this route you and your partner will repeat all of the steps and achieve both trophies. If you choose to stop before this step congradulations on finishing even one of them.

This method works great. If done at the right time and with the right communication. You and your partner could easily knock out both the submission and knockout season trophies in one night.

I'd again like to thank Brock_367 for his help confirming this strategy, and happy hunting!

Edited by Lithium_Lemon
  • Like 3

Well, go on then. At the moment this thread reads like one of those advert websites you see with loads of praise and quotes from people saying how wondrous the product is, how much weight they managed to lose/put on or how many chicks they slept with because of their enlarged... um... ego, which inevitably comes with a big

BUY NOW

button placed every few paragraphs.

• Like 1

Well, go on then. At the moment this thread reads like one of those advert websites you see with loads of praise and quotes from people saying how wondrous the product is, how much weight they managed to lose/put on or how many chicks they slept with because of their enlarged... um... ego, which inevitably comes with a big

BUY NOW

button placed every few paragraphs.

I'm to tired to do it now. And do you even own the game?

I'm to tired to do it now. And do you even own the game?

I do not.

But I don't see why you're bothering to tease a boosting method you've discovered rather than just going ahead and telling us what it is. You're too tired to write up the method but have the energy to let people know that you have a boosting method "up your sleeve"... I just don't understand why you're doing that...

My comments may seem overly critical; they're not meant in that way I promise. I just don't understand why you're being circuitous and not just sharing what you know for the good of those that do have the game. 

• Like 2

Is it for both players go in a weight class which has least people, click search for opponent at the same time for both boosters, and then you set a time on which you select a player, if at the start the match it isn't you guys (you would use low kick for example to check) then if it isn't you quit the match if it is you let 1 booster win.   It doesn't count as a loss if you quit unfinished match so you do it until you get it ?

Edited by Scorpions444

That is so not it. If the online match starts and you quit, then it counts as a tko loss for you, and a tko win for the other guy. So that method of yours is a no no!

Then how come I quitted few matches while going for sub season and I got the trophy? 

It may not work if they did a patch for the game (what I don't know since I don't have it anymore)

but when I went for the season trophies quitting during middle of the match ( or even start) didn't give me a loss, not TKO or KO or SUB

Then how come I quitted few matches while going for sub season and I got the trophy? 

It may not work if they did a patch for the game (what I don't know since I don't have it anymore)

but when I went for the season trophies quitting during middle of the match ( or even start) didn't give me a loss, not TKO or KO or SUB

They patched it, nothing cheap like that is allowed anymore.