SGibeaver4444's Trophy Checklist

SGibeaver4444

Sup, i'll be doing a trophy checklist, please leave me suggestions! btw, E=Enjoyment, D=Difficulty

1. Assassin's Creed II- Best AC IMO. Everyone should play, only annoying part is collecting the feathers E=7 D=3

2. Uncharted 2-Awesome game, ND outdid themselves. crushing isnt too bad E=9 D=3

3. Madden NFL 12- easy platinum, played it with friends and just finished it up, servers closed. E=6 D=1

4. Ratchet and Clank: ACIT- Awesome game, great graphics and gameplay, i accidently didn't turn on challenge mode and played the game through an extra time, didn't mind! E=9 D=2

5. Batman: Arkham Asylum- One of my favorite games of all time, everyone should play E=10 D=4

6. Sound Shapes (PS vita)- Played this game becuause PeteDorr said it was good, not for trophies, fun game. Death mode gets a little tedious. E=6 D=4

7. AC Revelations- Meh, money grab game with shit 100% sync. E=4 D=5

8. The Walking Dead- Beautiful game, need i say more? E=10 D=0

9. PS All-Stars BR- Too many playthroughs but an ok game E=4 D=3

10. Jak and Daxter TPL- I enjoyed it, never played it on ps2 so it was refreshing, hate J&D 2, very frustrating. E=8 D=2

11. Resistance BS- good vita title, but very short. E=7 D=1

12. Uncharted GA- Good vita title to show vita's power, spent months farming bounties E=5.5 D= 5

13. MLB 12 The Show- fun game, i'm a big baseball fan myself. Servers closed, fuck you in the bag E=8, 4 After in the bag, D=4

14. Ratchet and Clank FFA- a meh ratchet and clank game, didnt enjoy the base mechanic then running aroung map for a few hrs E=6 D=3

15. Sound Shapes (PS3)- Cloud sync so yah E=N/A D=N/A

16. Modern Warfare 2 - went back to this game after trying to clear backlog, love the MW series (3 is ok) E=6 D=5

17. Ratchet and Clank- Fun game, love the series. Challenges aren't to bad E=8 D=3

18. Infamous- fun game, gets kinda repetitive but a nice mixup E=5 D=5

19. Minecraft- Need i say more? ender pearl farming was annoying E=7 D=5

20. COD ghosts (PS3)- ok Cod game, kinda boring, extinction was a nice mixup E=6 D=5

Ill do the rest tomorrow, i have to prepare for my ACB boosting session. Please give me ideas and tips for my backlog, (except BTS and Borderlands 2, BTS i get to bored after numerous playthrouhgs and cant find MFing Jimmy Jenkins)

Continuing...

21. Tearaway- The game is very short but it has nice graphics with very interesting touch controls that actually work, go figure. E=8 D=2

22. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2- This is probably one of the worst games i've played, textures don't pop in, the AI is idiotic, and you can just one shot everyone with ur pistol. E=2 D=5

23. Hotline Miami- Really fun game, i was surprised. Top-down view and it was a blast to play. Looking forward to the next one. E=7 D=6

24. Gravity Rush- Fun vita game, had a few camera issues and BS challenges but it is doable E=5 D=4

25. CS: GO- One of the few online games i enjoy playing. Easy platinum and was a blast. E=9 D=2

26. Resogun- My first PS4 platinum, a excellent game. Beautiful graphics, only ICC was a pain, might finish DLC if i get the chance E=8 D=4

27. COD Ghosts (PS4)- Just played it again, wasn't hard E=6 D=4

28. Rayman Origins- A nice change of pace, requires many levels and at some points it is quite challenging but nothing too bad E=7 D=4

29. Sound Shapes (PS4)- Cloud Sync E=10 D=0 ;)

30. Infamous: Second Son- One of the best games on PS4 if not the best, awesome graphics and a blast to play, two playthroughs isn't bad and hard really isnt hard E=9 D=2

31. Borderlands- I beat the game then i looked at the trophy list and thought i had to defeat EVERY boss in coop, so i dropped the game right there. I went back to it and it wasnt hard at all and only one boss in coop. E=6 D=2

32. MLB 14 The Show- The MLB games got easier to platinum, but they're luck based, this is why i haven't platinumed 13, because i cant control where the other pitcher throws to hit me or when the other teams base runners steal. but this game was a walk in the park, else then miggy trophy which sucked. Got the platinum on my bday E=8 D=2

33. Murdered Soul Suspect- I really liked the idea of kinda a purgatory until your life is complete and solved, but the story is kinda flat and gameplay wasn't there. Also, 242 collectibles? Is that really necessary? E=7 D=1

34. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception- I got stuck on a few crushing parts like the boat part but ND always makes good games and there is chapter select which makes collectibles easier.

35. Velocity Ultra- Got this for free with playstation plus, really fun game thats kinda underrated IMO. Feels very rewarding to get perfect medals and stuff like that. Some are really hard to perfect.

So thats my list ill update it monthly. I will spaz it up eventually and add spoilers and pictures.

Games i will platinum soon:

Portal 2- Few coop trophies left

Mw3- few spec ops and survival trophies left

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- Fucking level 50

Edited by SGibeaver4444

Looks pretty good so far, few spelling errors here and there but overall pretty good. I congratulate you on the AC2 platinum, I could never quite get that one. My friend also had the same problem with Jimmy Jenkins in BL2, he had to look around for a whole week by himself because I found it while we were going through the story, it's worth it in the end though :)

Looks pretty good so far, few spelling errors here and there but overall pretty good. I congratulate you on the AC2 platinum, I could never quite get that one. My friend also had the same problem with Jimmy Jenkins in BL2, he had to look around for a whole week by himself because I found it while we were going through the story, it's worth it in the end though :)

Thanks for the feedback! Have you tried just using a guide on youtube? Powerpyx always has something up his sleeve ;)

Nice list

For some feedback: Maybe you can add pictures and some longer notes. You should also include spoilers.

Thank you, i will try to add spoilers and pictures once i have the time, ACB is taking up most of it :P

Nice plat list.

thanks!

Some nice platinum's there. Good luck on AC:B that one took some effort and dedication in MP. Make sure you sparkle your checklist up a bit with some images! :)