100% Needs Four Controllers

SoIidWoIf

Towerfall Ascension  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How many PS4 controllers do you have?

• 0 - No PS4
  2. 2. Will you be going for Completion?

• Yes and I have access to four controllers to complete
    • No, ignoring but I do have access to four controllers to complete
    • I will go for 88% (All but 4 Controller) and leave it at that
    • I will go for 88% and will eventually buy 4 controllers
    • I will go for 88% then use friend's controllers (Who own PS4)
    • Will get 88%, will get friends to get PS4 and use their controllers to 100%
    • No, I am ignoring this game until I have access to 4 controllers
    • No I am ignoring this game completely for this trophy

I played Towerfall with my friends for years quite regularly now and realized few days ago, that only one or two awards seem to be missing. Do I need the DLC for the award trophy? Because if not we already have more than 90%.  (in case you wonder why its not on my account: its on my friends account Rokkxl)

Another question… We did beat all the hardcore levels with ease and I was thinking about getting 100% on my main account but it seems like the 5000 rounds trophy is glitched??

2 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I played Towerfall with my friends for years quite regularly now and realized few days ago, that only one or two awards seem to be missing. Do I need the DLC for the award trophy? Because if not we already have more than 90%.  (in case you wonder why its not on my account: its on my friends account Rokkxl)

Another question… We did beat all the hardcore levels with ease and I was thinking about getting 100% on my main account but it seems like the 5000 rounds trophy is glitched??

You don't need the DLC for the trophy award, as it demands 90% of the awards. However you will need 4 controllers and you have to complete all of the non-DLC awards for that. If you buy the DLC the trophy is way more easy, since you just need 3 controllers and you can skip some difficult and confusing awards.

4 hours ago, samuel_hsc said:

You don't need the DLC for the trophy award, as it demands 90% of the awards. However you will need 4 controllers and you have to complete all of the non-DLC awards for that. If you buy the DLC the trophy is way more easy, since you just need 3 controllers and you can skip some difficult and confusing awards.

I have more than 4 controllers and people who are pretty good in this game, that's not the problem. I wanted to buy the DLC for years and for some unknown reason never did. So I think I'll just buy it and save me a lot trouble with the remaining awards. 

But to clarify that, you don't need the DLC but you need 90% of all awards including the DLC awards not just the base game awards.  

17 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I have more than 4 controllers and people who are pretty good in this game, that's not the problem. I wanted to buy the DLC for years and for some unknown reason never did. So I think I'll just buy it and save me a lot trouble with the remaining awards. 

But to clarify that, you don't need the DLC but you need 90% of all awards including the DLC awards not just the base game awards.  

Yeah. Before the DLC launch you would need 100% of the awards. Now, with the DLC, you need 90% of the awards because the DLC awards are included. If you don't have the DLC you'll need to complete all of the non DLC awards.

PS: The DLC has an awesome offline content. I think that you will enjoy.