Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS leaked?

DarkStar83x

I doubt that it would be so close to release that they would be making shelf tags for it. If someone is being told to make shelf tags like that, that means the game is in the store, and will be on the shelf within a day, if not hours. They wouldn't put it up and then let it sit there for months waiting for release. Even if it's just for pre-order, then the same logic applies. They wouldn't put it up unless the game was being announced like, today. Nintendo generally announces new games on Nintendo direct, and since there was just one less than a week ago, it's unlikely they'll do another one in the next day just for Majora's Mask. And Majora's Mask isn't something they would just casually announce. It's possible it's in development, but this is by no means a confirmation.

It's also worth mentioning that it says that there's a copy of it in stock on the floor. It's probably just some guy trolling.

I doubt that it would be so close to release that they would be making shelf tags for it. If someone is being told to make shelf tags like that, that means the game is in the store, and will be on the shelf within a day, if not hours. They wouldn't put it up and then let it sit there for months waiting for release. Even if it's just for pre-order, then the same logic applies. They wouldn't put it up unless the game was being announced like, today. Nintendo generally announces new games on Nintendo direct, and since there was just one less than a week ago, it's unlikely they'll do another one in the next day just for Majora's Mask. And Majora's Mask isn't something they would just casually announce. It's possible it's in development, but this is by no means a confirmation.

It's also worth mentioning that it says that there's a copy of it in stock on the floor. It's probably just some guy trolling.

I know it's pretty much a rumor, which is why I said that I hope it's true. Still, if it is true, I'm going to get it day 1.