Something To Keep Me Busy

H0RxHAY

Nursing a broken foot and have cleared my backlog of games. Now I'm looking for something fun to hold me over until Destiny comes out. Anyone have any suggestions for the PS4. Indie games or Retail. Thanks for the help. 

I've heard great things about ACIV: BF or you could finish Dead Nation.

I thought about it but I got it off of ps+ a while ago played through it and the whole top down shooter isn't really my thing. I may check out AC:4 though. Thanks.

The Last of Us just came out on PS4 today

Seconded. If you've played TLOU on PS3 and as long as you liked/loved it (and can afford it of course), go for it (it's made me reconsider not having a PS4 yet)! second best game of last generation in my opinion :lol:

Plus it looks absolutely fantastic, which you can see over at Gaf via the lovely addition of an apparently non-shitty Photo Mode...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863461

Seconded. If you've played TLOU on PS3 and as long as you liked/loved it (and can afford it of course), go for it (it's made me reconsider not having a PS4 yet)! second best game of last generation in my opinion :lol:

Plus it looks absolutely fantastic, which you can see over at Gaf via the lovely addition of an apparently non-shitty Photo Mode...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863461

I think this is probably where I'm heading. Last generation I only owned a 360. This generation I decided to come to the PS side. Everyone seems to say the same thing that game was one of the best for PS3 and now remastered for PS4 is a must if I haven't played it. 

I think this is probably where I'm heading. Last generation I only owned a 360. This generation I decided to come to the PS side. Everyone seems to say the same thing that game was one of the best for PS3 and now remastered for PS4 is a must if I haven't played it. 

It definitely is (for the art direction alone!)  :eyebrow:

I don't even have a PS4 (yet) and I desperately want one so I can experience TLOU again in glorious 1080p (it's that good, and goodlooking, as you can see).

ipdGgiV53VV7T.jpg

As with everything I reccommend to people, if you haven't already done so, do not watch trailers or anything promotional to ensure you have the best experience.

I went into TLOU almost blind (the friend I borrowed the PS3 version off handed to me and flat-out said "You get to blank a blank with blank" which ruined the point of a late -game surprise) and it was one of the most emotionally effecting gaming journies I've had outside of Journey (a game which I'm surprised hasn't come to PS4)