999 mode

Does anyone know if playing the 999 mode makes you get the trophy "Über hero Complete game on ÜBER" and get the Plat as well ?

Cause playing this mode is automatically on Uber difficulty. I can't find any information on that topic

Some people say doing the last chapter on Uber difficulty is enough to get the Plat.

But not sure at all when the game is patched !

So if you have info let it know B)

Well thanks for the reply.

And can we start a bonus new game and keep all the perks ? cause launching "a new game" will erase evrything?; No perk, no weapon bonuses, etc..

So started from the chapter 1 to the end on a 999 mode can be a solution. 

Well thanks for the reply.

And can we start a bonus new game and keep all the perks ? cause launching "a new game" will erase evrything?; No perk, no weapon bonuses, etc..

So started from the chapter 1 to the end on a 999 mode can be a solution. 

Umm from what I can remember, can't you just go into the engima code section and start the bonus modes?

But i do know, if you start a bonus mode your perks don't carry over/work.

Edited by STRANGEgenius

Did not try yet. Would like to finish the first session game first :-)

But i think you may be right; This is like starting a new game. So no advantages on perks.

I might try after top play on bonus mode from the beginning and not only the last chapter, cause i am having fun with the game ! hehehe

@ xXHeroStar1988Xx : i think i will play on 999 mode for fun. Having 999% heatlh with infinite ammo is already a good perk ! lol

I will check that way if the Uber trophy will pop... or not...

Yeah you can let me know if it's pop up or not! ^^;

I love how overcharge like 999 but one problem...going down. D: (that's what i saw from site)

@ STRANGEgenius : hehehe. Well no. I am just playing this new mode and it is so much fun ! Very easy with unlimited ammo. You dont even have to worry about health :)

The 999 health bar goes down till your "normal" health bar. That means if you finished the game playing the Fergus version you keep your heath to what is was at the end of the game if you picked the statues to increase the bar. And by the way you keep all your perks you had in this mode. But can't get any new perks you left behind in your previous game or any treasure or letters or enigma codes. That is right.

Playing in this bonus mode isnot having 999% health bar for the whole game. No no no :)

You get back the 999 again after you reach a new objective or sometimes checkpoints. And for example if you are in a area with 100 health and you come to die, well you come back to 999 in the same area where u we stuck ! Lol

• Like 1

Game finished on bonus 999 mode !!!

I really had fun and can assure you can get the uber trophy at the end and the plat as well !!! And my game was patched ! Hehehe :)

Playing this mode is on uber difficulty so there was no reason the trophy did not pop up at the end. I tried. And i got it. Wanted to challenge on this mode. And i appreciated. Very easy and fun.

What you have to know if you want to play :

1/ VERY IMPORTANT : never ever go out of the bonus mode menu when you launch the game. I repeat : NEVER GO BACK TO MAIN MENU.

Because you will not have the game saved if so. If u stay in the bonus mode till the end then no problem. Saves are doing well like like normally.

To make sure of that, the background menu is green (nor red or black like normal)

2/ Health is going down from 999% but from checkpoints to an other in the same chapter.

This means you don't play with 999 points of health for the whole game ! Like i said in the previous post, if you are in troubles with no health just reload the checkpoint. That will make you start to 999 again :)

3/ Before playing bonus mode, make sure you have the maximum (better all) perks you win on a previous game.

Because you keep them all when starting. BUT you can't have any during the game. No treasures, no letters, no enigma code.

Have fun !!!

• Like 1

@ STRANGEgenius : hehehe. Well no. I am just playing this new mode and it is so much fun ! Very easy with unlimited ammo. You dont even have to worry about health :)

The 999 health bar goes down till your "normal" health bar. That means if you finished the game playing the Fergus version you keep your heath to what is was at the end of the game if you picked the statues to increase the bar. And by the way you keep all your perks you had in this mode. But can't get any new perks you left behind in your previous game or any treasure or letters or enigma codes. That is right.

Playing in this bonus mode isnot having 999% health bar for the whole game. No no no :)

You get back the 999 again after you reach a new objective or sometimes checkpoints. And for example if you are in a area with 100 health and you come to die, well you come back to 999 in the same area where u we stuck ! Lol

oh wow that is actually really handy, sounds more fun to go through the game again then just replay the last chapter :P

glad you got the uber trophy and the plat! congratz.

• 3 weeks later...

Game finished on bonus 999 mode !!!

I really had fun and can assure you can get the uber trophy at the end and the plat as well !!! And my game was patched ! Hehehe :)

Playing this mode is on uber difficulty so there was no reason the trophy did not pop up at the end. I tried. And i got it. Wanted to challenge on this mode. And i appreciated. Very easy and fun.

What you have to know if you want to play :

1/ VERY IMPORTANT : never ever go out of the bonus mode menu when you launch the game. I repeat : NEVER GO BACK TO MAIN MENU.

Because you will not have the game saved if so. If u stay in the bonus mode till the end then no problem. Saves are doing well like like normally.

To make sure of that, the background menu is green (nor red or black like normal)

2/ Health is going down from 999% but from checkpoints to an other in the same chapter.

This means you don't play with 999 points of health for the whole game ! Like i said in the previous post, if you are in troubles with no health just reload the checkpoint. That will make you start to 999 again :)

3/ Before playing bonus mode, make sure you have the maximum (better all) perks you win on a previous game.

Because you keep them all when starting. BUT you can't have any during the game. No treasures, no letters, no enigma code.

Have fun !!!

Thanks for this fantastic info. I'll definitely be playing 999 mode soon. I can see myself playing this game several more times.