Trophy/Collectibles Glitches

G_V_Black

One that I encountered worked in my favor. I earned "Scavenger" with two more artifacts left to collect in the penultimate chapter, plus one that I missed in the Pittsburgh chapter. Notice that Scavenger has a higher completion % than "It was all just lying there".

On my first playthrough, I stood next to the airline ad on the bus and watched Ellie walk right past it. I checked my stats (first time I thought to do this) and noticed that my total was short by two conversations in addition to this. I'm following a guide, so I know that this is not correct.

At this point I also noticed that my stat for doors unlocked was one short as well. Again, I am 100% certain that I did not miss any shiv doors.

I will play this game again, of course. I'd rather not be tethered to a guide and having to check my stats every time I open a door or talk to someone. Are there any particular conversations or doors that are known to be glitchy?

Edited by G_V_Black

Did this just happen today? I'm noticing that none of my collectible stats went up at all. I started a brand new playthrough today because I screwed up the first one, and all my collectible stats are at 0, even though I've collected 35 artifacts, 2 training manuals, and 2 comic books.. The only thing different is that the game had an update yesterday. I'm suspecting that the update screwed up how collectibles are counted.

Edited by damon8r351

Did this just happen today? I'm noticing that none of my collectible stats went up at all. I started a brand new playthrough today because I screwed up the first one, and all my collectible stats are at 0, even though I've collected 35 artifacts, 2 training manuals, and 2 comic books.. The only thing different is that the game had an update yesterday. I'm suspecting that the update screwed up how collectibles are counted.

Good thing that patch won't be out in Asia until next week, though I'm already done with the story mode trophies even the Grounded+.

I'm not sure as I have not been monitoring my stats while playing through the game. The game thinks that I missed two conversations and one shiv door. Where the chapter select menu does not give your progress in these areas, I have no idea where they are in the game.

Grrrr! So. Broken.

On my Survivor+ playthrough I have been checking my statistics each time I open a shiv door or have a conversation as the associated trophies both glitched on me during my initial run through. I'm following the guide on playstationtrophies.org which gives a numbered list of each, and I have been careful about playing through to the next autosave each time I complete one of these actions. I'm part-way through The Capitol Building, and my stats show 4 conversations. It was at 6 following my conversations with Ellie and Tess in Museum. At least I will know right where to go via chapter select after completing this playthrough.

Edit: Just opened shiv door #3. Stats show 2 locked doors opened.

Edited by G_V_Black