Who else is really impressed at this list

Fastandslow

So now I know why I wasn't able to get the First Success trophy! I was going mad wondering what I was doing wrong  :angry:

Yeah don't worry it's not you lol. Have a look at the leaderboard for this game, we're all stuck at 87% lol. Should be an update today according to Luke Williams, the guy in charge of the trophies for this game :)

Edited by GTAJJ

Cheers on getting your guide published.

I'm stuck on "And They Said it Was Impossible!" at the moment. I have been drugging myself with the scalpel already in hand, quickly shocking myself, then jabbing the patent with whatever I can get my hand on as quickly as possible. I thought I had it last night, but, in the end, no trophy. Maybe more than 20s elapsed between drugging and first blood?

Also having trouble changing the radio station. Don't get me started on Trisha's 12 digit phone number!

Figures highlighting the cut points for the operations would be an awesome addition. Screen shots of the floppy disk images all in one place would be awesome.

Note that in the kidney transplants, it is the large intestine, or colon, that is removed along with the small intestine, stomach, and liver, not the spleen. The spleen is a much smaller organ that sits to the left of the left kidney, and is not represented in game.

Cheers on getting your guide published.

I'm stuck on "And They Said it Was Impossible!" at the moment. I have been drugging myself with the scalpel already in hand, quickly shocking myself, then jabbing the patent with whatever I can get my hand on as quickly as possible. I thought I had it last night, but, in the end, no trophy. Maybe more than 20s elapsed between drugging and first blood?

Also having trouble changing the radio station. Don't get me started on Trisha's 12 digit phone number!

Figures highlighting the cut points for the operations would be an awesome addition. Screen shots of the floppy disk images all in one place would be awesome.

Note that in the kidney transplants, it is the large intestine, or colon, that is removed along with the small intestine, stomach, and liver, not the spleen. The spleen is a much smaller organ that sits to the left of the left kidney, and is not represented in game.

No probs :)

Try drugging yourself then picking up the scalpel to electrocute yourself. Maybe the coding doesn't register "while in hand" prompts. That's what I did any ways. If your struggling to do it in the 20 seconds, just move the syringe and a scalpel by the plug socket so everything you need is in all in one place :). As long as the drugging and electrocuting is done with the first 20 seconds of the operation starting, it should register. I did mine in 17 seconds if that helps. I believe I did say it's a buggy trophy and may require a few goes.

If you haven't done the ambulance time missions, just wait until you do them. Your most likely going to have the radio change during all the retries there :) And pull the phone closer if you're having trouble pushing the digits and take your time.

I'll see what I can do.

And cheers I'll go change it now :)

Hope this all helps :)

EDIT: There's too many pictures to screenshot so I've got a video of all floppy disc tutorials should help :)

Edited by GTAJJ