What does your gaming set-up look like?

MarkGibbons

That's a pretty cool set up! Is the cooler full of drinks or is some rag-tag chair/computer stuff.

I really wish I had a wheel set up like that, racing games would be such a blast.

I had recently sold the wheel; I ended up disliking it very much, I guess a controller is just more my style.

Ah, what did you dislike about it. Was it just hard to manage?

Personally, It was probably the amount of extra time it took to get that angle / maximum turn. It was fun while cruising in open world games like Midnight Club, but for racing, I'd just go back to my Dualshock. I guess it's an acquired taste for wheels.

• 3 months later...

From left to right (my office is too small to get a picture of it all in the same shot, there's also a row of cabinets above all this to store games in)

HNI_0027.jpg

HNI_0030.jpg

HNI_0028.jpg

There are also two Sega Saturns in my bedroom (a Model 1 and a Model 2), along with an SDTV and another computer.

My setup looks like shit. I have everything hidden away, but I have the PS3 standing up by the left side of my HD tv and the original Xbox by the right side. I just stack up tons of books, games and cassettes up since my room is the size of a prison cell.