Interesting how they did the trophy list

When i start the game, the trophies about the original story ( act I to IV) will show up automatically??? Or i will have to play it again... i dont have any problem, because i like so much this game,, i just want to know

Pd: sorry for the bad english

Edited by ccfrancoc

When i start the game, the trophies about the original story ( act I to IV) will show up automatically??? Or i will have to play it again... i dont have any problem, because i like so much this game,, i just want to know

Pd: sorry for the bad english

I'm assuming you'd have to play again, which you'd have to do anyway to hit level 70 with each character anyway.

I like that I will get to try all the classes but sad I will probably spend less time earning paragon levels and picking up 5mil gold. Of course I'm guessing that I'm going to see a lot of that content anyway since I doubt I will hit 70 at the end of the infernal campaign. Overall definitely an improvement from the first release.  

i started the game with my PS3 save (in which i had all 5 classes at level 60 + an extreme level 60).

you have to play act 1, act 2, act 3, act 4, act 5 (in the order you want, if you have a save where your character has already done it).

you 'll have to do it again, to get the trophies related to acts, on this particular game Reaper of Souls, even you have done them before.

what is long, very long, is not really the leveling to 70 (but i done it only from 60 to 70...)

also not the treasure goblins : twice in a nephalem Rift, there was a room with dozens of them : a dream ;) and you can use a ring to make them apear, don't forget  that.

what is very long, is the 500 bounties. by luck, when you do 5 in the same act, you receive one more. but to do them is not so long for one. but for 500...

what is kinf of difficult, is to make the choice of the difficulty for the extreme ; normal and you don't boost experience. but defeat malthael -final boss- i had prefered to do it on normal, easy way.

not really a difficult plat (i'll say a 4/10, ancient save or not). but time consuming (most fault of the bounties).

for the question of PS3 and PS4 saves : even your characters are at level 70 on PS3, when you put your save on PS4, there's not pop of the trophy. 

sure you'll have your weapons, armors, objects, everything like that. you'll also have your characters at the level you grind them on PS3. but if they are already at level 70,no trophy.

so grind them on PS3 to level 69 on PS3, then put your save on PS4. 

Edited by fregoli1

i started the game with my PS3 save (in which i had all 5 classes at level 60 + an extreme level 60).

you have to play act 1, act 2, act 3, act 4, act 5 (in the order you want, if you have a save where your character has already done it).

you 'll have to do it again, to get the trophies related to acts, on this particular game Reaper of Souls, even you have done them before.

what is long, very long, is not really the leveling to 70 (but i done it only from 60 to 70...)

also not the treasure goblins : twice in a nephalem Rift, there was a room with dozens of them : a dream ;) and you can use a ring to make them apear, don't forget  that.

what is very long, is the 500 bounties. by luck, when you do 5 in the same act, you receive one more. but to do them is not so long for one. but for 500...

what is kinf of difficult, is to make the choice of the difficulty for the extreme ; normal and you don't boost experience. but defeat malthael -final boss- i had prefered to do it on normal, easy way.

not really a difficult plat (i'll say a 4/10, ancient save or not). but time consuming (most fault of the bounties).

for the question of PS3 and PS4 saves : even your characters are at level 70 on PS3, when you put your save on PS4, there's not pop of the trophy. 

sure you'll have your weapons, armors, objects, everything like that. you'll also have your characters at the level you grind them on PS3. but if they are already at level 70,no trophy.

so grind them on PS3 to level 69 on PS3, then put your save on PS4. 

Thank you, been looking around for information on PS3 UEE trophies and PS4 UEE linking.

Question: did your mystic/blacksmith/jeweler trophies pop when you loaded up the PS4 version?

How about your challenges? (in the start menu) Did they transfer over from the PS3 version when you export save (I think that's the main reason, trophies seem to be tied to these challenges)?

Did you load up the PS3 version again after transferring to PS4? Are the stats the same or have they been updated with the characters in the PS4 version?

hi Returners ;)

nothing popped.

for blacksmith and jeweler it's normal :they were at level 10, and the trophy pop at level 12.

for the blacksmith, to get his level 12, you need to be yourself at level 70.

for the jeweler, nothing like that, you just need things (that i have chance to drop by playing).

for the mystic, it's story related : first you need to find her, save her. and then only after you can deal with her.

some challenges are transferred, and they pop. but the challenges that you have done on RoS on PS3 won't pop on PS4 : you'll have to do them again. it's like that.

with the patch 1.01, everything is "nerfed" : attack is less less. life is less too. this on PS3 and PS4. exactly the same.

and if you play online with PS3, you'll get the patch automatically. which is the reason i played offline : faster this way because you can play on higher levels of difficulty. so much experience to get like that.

and, i confirm that nothing pop  automatically, even you have done the story before (but in a different game). you'll have to replay all acts (in this new game).

but you can rush them : you got good stuff, can play on normal (Brazil difficulty :D ) : it's very quick.

and on extreme too. you'll just have to be balanced in your choice of the difficulty : much Xp and gold to get (on tourment 1, 300% both, on normal 0%. on tourment 6 -very very hardcore, nearly impossible i'll say- : 1600% both).

Edited by fregoli1

hi Returners ;)

nothing popped.

for blacksmith and jeweler it's normal :they were at level 10, and the trophy pop at level 12.

for the blacksmith, to get his level 12, you need to be yourself at level 70.

for the jeweler, nothing like that, you just need things (that i have chance to drop by playing).

for the mystic, it's story related : first you need to find her, save her. and then only after you can deal with her.

some challenges are transferred, and they pop. but the challenges that you have done on RoS on PS3 won't pop on PS4 : you'll have to do them again. it's like that.

with the patch 1.01, everything is "nerfed" : attack is less less. life is less too. this on PS3 and PS4. exactly the same.

and if you play online with PS3, you'll get the patch automatically. which is the reason i played offline : faster this way because you can play on higher levels of difficulty. so much experience to get like that.

and, i confirm that nothing pop  automatically, even you have done the story before (but in a different game). you'll have to replay all acts (in this new game).

but you can rush them : you got good stuff, can play on normal (Brazil difficulty :D ) : it's very quick.

and on extreme too. you'll just have to be balanced in your choice of the difficulty : much Xp and gold to get (on tourment 1, 300% both, on normal 0%. on tourment 6 -very very hardcore, nearly impossible i'll say- : 1600% both).

Thanks for the detailed reply again. :D

So even when you did get the jeweler/blacksmith to Level 12 and loaded up the PS4 version it didn't pop? Are they Level 12 or do you have to upgrade them again?

Is there a "Export Save" option on the PS4 version?

guess the way ps4 to ps3 works, it's as ps3 to ps4 works.

i import 6 characcters at level 69 and 4/5, which i have on a specific save from my ps3.

then i made a few adventures bounty to level-up all to level 70. so got my gold trophy.

anyway, i think that you can do a lot of things on a console version, and just nearby a trophy export this particular save, 

then do what is needed to get the trophy on the other version quicly.

@returners : jewelry/blacksmith ? don't remember, sorry. but with my ps3 save, i got all what was needed to do it on ps4. in a blink ;)