Resource Pack [PSDs, Stocks, Renders + More]

RHGSniperFox

is this the same one that you guys posted on .com a while back? if so ive got it already :yay:

...and just in time, i got PS to work again :awesomewithtear:

Yeah, that's the one. Took a while to get it posted here. I'd had it done before, but it got deleted due to having too many references to PS3T on the preview :/.

Hopefully it doesn't get deleted this time.

I have successfully downloaded Part 2 and 3 but, Part 1 hangs between 5-8MB and will not finish downloading.... any suggestions?

I'd say just keep trying it - it's possibly a just server problem on their side or something. I actually have it downloading right now, and it just went past the 8MB point, so I'd say if you haven't already, give it another shot.

I'd say just keep trying it - it's possibly a just server problem on their side or something. I actually have it downloading right now, and it just went past the 8MB point, so I'd say if you haven't already, give it another shot.

Huh, i've tried and failed several times now over the course of 2 days. This thing just won't download for me. :( I got up to 25.6MB this last time and it took over an hour to finally time out. The other 2 files were super quick: Part 2 (4-6 minutes) and Part 3 (1-2 minutes)

Wasn't there another link originally that had the whole package as 1 large file? Do you still have that available?

Huh, i've tried and failed several times now over the course of 2 days. This thing just won't download for me. :( I got up to 25.6MB this last time and it took over an hour to finally time out. The other 2 files were super quick: Part 2 (4-6 minutes) and Part 3 (1-2 minutes)

Wasn't there another link originally that had the whole package as 1 large file? Do you still have that available?

Unfortunately, it was through MegaUpload - and we all know what happened to them :P. There was another, through Filesonic, but they stopped their sharing services, so it doesn't work anymore either :/.

Unfortunately, it was through MegaUpload - and we all know what happened to them :P. There was another, through Filesonic, but they stopped their sharing services, so it doesn't work anymore either :/.

Grrr.... i'll keep trying this one then; thanks for checking back in Fox, I appreciate it.