Need Help

MrToboThe1st

So I spent all my money (1900f left) on amour upgrades for a trophy I still need to get 3 trophies that are relating to money. 

49Se5f611.png Red Light Addict
Spend 5000 florins on Courtesans. 46Sf4c1ed.png Podestà of Monteriggioni
Reach 80% of your stronghold's total value. 45Sc3a61d.png Art Connoisseur
Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.

What I want to know is should focus on the other trophies or start gathering money up? 

+ I need a fast way to get money. Also am I able to sell armor? That would help a lot if I could.

Thanks if you can help. 

- Tobo

Been a bit if a while since I played AC2 so if I'm incorrect, then Someone please correct me.

A fast way to earn money quickly is to upgrade Monterrigoni by as much as you could at the time. You're losing a bit of money by doing that, but in the end you'll get a lot more money. And then focus on the other trophies, especially collecting feathers and deciphering the glyphs. Return to the Villa every few minutes to deposit them to get a lot more money.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

What I did was to upgrade Monterrigoni as much as I can and avoided buying weapons and armor since I pretty much scour the entire map for feathers/glyphs before progressing the story too much. Also I wound up gaining alot of money in the time it took for me to get the other trophies. In short, invest as much in the Monterrigoni as early as you can and find all feathers/glyphs while making trips back to deposit them. In time you'll rack up so much money you can afford to buy everything in one go.

• Like 1