A Few Questions (Gamers Tracked and Updating)

No bug reports or suggestions here, just curious about these two things.

On the main page is says "Gamers Tracked". How is that number calculated? Is it the number of people registered to this site/forum or just any PSN account put through the "get your trophy card" process you see on the main page? Or something else?

And I just got a brand spankin' new trophy... how do I get it on my PSNProfiles account? Does it update automagically every hour/day or is there a button I need to press somewhere?

Thanks!

Gamers tracked is the total PSN users in the database.

Right now the update schedule is this:

Premium users: Updates every 6 hours, can manually update any time by putting PSNID in on homepage and pressing go.

Registered users: Updates every 24 hours, can manually update once per hour by putting PSNID in on homepage and pressing go.

Non-registered users: Updates every 48 hours, can manually update once per hour by putting PSNID in on homepage and pressing go.

Gamers tracked is the total PSN users in the database.

I suppose I'm just wondering how gamers get added to the database. When I go to the Friends page on my profile and load up one of their trophy profiles, are they added to the database? Or is it just people who create an account here?

I suppose I'm just wondering how gamers get added to the database. When I go to the Friends page on my profile and load up one of their trophy profiles, are they added to the database? Or is it just people who create an account here?

When you log in your friends list is updated, it also adds them to the database. Putting PSNIDs in on the homepage adds them too.