Not loading/working?

MrToboThe1st

I've been waiting for almost an hour waiting for the loading screen to pass and it doesn't seem to want to. I've deleted the game save data and the disc is in good condition as well. Did this happen to you do I have to wait a little longer or should I try restarting the game save data method?

What loading screen are you getting stuck at?

On my main account I cannot get past freeskate online menu with out freezing every time. I can play campaign no problem but anytime I try to go online it will freeze.

I've already deleted all data and nothing works. Also tried 2 other ps3s and still can't get online. Problem is between my main account and ea servers.

Using any of my alt accounts I can go online no problem. This started happening probably 2 years ago for me. Good thing it was one of my 1st plats

• Like 1

What loading screen are you getting stuck at?

On my main account I cannot get past freeskate online menu with out freezing every time. I can play campaign no problem but anytime I try to go online it will freeze.

I've already deleted all data and nothing works. Also tried 2 other ps3s and still can't get online. Problem is between my main account and ea servers.

Using any of my alt accounts I can go online no problem. This started happening probably 2 years ago for me. Good thing it was one of my 1st plats

You know when you go on the game and it shows the EA logo and the the Blackbox logo and after that it goes to a loading screen? That's where it decides to stop the loading sign will keep going for ever and wont load at all.

I've tried that 3 times already and It hasn't seemed to have worked. So I took the disc out and had a good look at it, it is covered in tiny little scratches! I don't know if this will effect it but I will hopefully be going to a store to ask if it needs buffing or not.

+ this is a US game and I am from New Zealand (Oceania) does this effect it do I need to get the EU version if there is one?

I've been waiting for almost an hour waiting for the loading screen to pass and it doesn't seem to want to. I've deleted the game save data and the disc is in good condition as well. Did this happen to you do I have to wait a little longer or should I try restarting the game save data method?

Scratches could be the problem. Have you tried starting the game offline with and without the patch? If not, try that. If that doesn't work you probably need a new disc.