Anyone else here a fan of Paradox games?

MafiaBrett

I used to play HOI and EU. I always started off as Ireland and tried to survive/take over the world. I preferred EU as it had more leeway in allowing global conquest. I could never do much more than help the Allies in Africa or invade Northern Ireland for the Axis in HOI. Never tried Crusader Kings although I own the first.

I used to play HOI and EU. I always started off as Ireland and tried to survive/take over the world. I preferred EU as it had more leeway in allowing global conquest. I could never do much more than help the Allies in Africa or invade Northern Ireland for the Axis in HOI. Never tried Crusader Kings although I own the first.

Yeah I would say out of the 3 i mention, Europa Universalis are the easiest to jump into. Then Crusader Kings, with Hearts of Iron being the hardest learning curve. My favorite nations have always been near the Mediterranean like Venice, Byzantium, Italy, etc.  I like having a naval power down there. 

Crusader Kings harder than Dark Souls to be honest. 

Haha maybe when your first trying to learn the game.. CK is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.