Compiled Information/Tips for Platinum Trophy

Yes. Ruler of Hades (Bronze) 1st then Beta Tester(Silver) trophy. Just like when you get your final trophy for platinum.

Ok, tried 3 times and no avail. 

Every Last Attack item in inventory (I even un-equipped Duel Glove) and still nothing.

Since EU doesn't have a patch (it comes on 8th), I'm playing a non-patched version, did you get it on patched or non-patched version?

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Every Last Attack item in inventory (I even un-equipped Duel Glove) and still nothing.

Since EU doesn't have a patch (it comes on 8th), I'm playing a non-patched version, did you get it on patched or non-patched version?

I recently finished a game guide for SAO and it's awaiting review. Here's what I wrote in it in regards to the glitchy part of this grief-ridden trophy. Hopefully it can help:

Potential Glitch in Game Ver 1.00

I have read on many different forums (JP and NA) in regards to this trophy glitching and not popping up when it's suppose to or it popping up randomly on subsequent playthroughs. A number of players have claimed they held onto all the Last Hit Bonus items but after acquring the Sleipnir Ring on floor 99, the trophy did not pop for them. Other players have claimed that when they started NG+ and started clearing the floors again, the trophy popped at a random floor for them. I will let everyone know exactly what I did on my single playthrough that got me this trophy.

Every time I finished a floor and got an item, I checked to see if I could equip it and if it would be an upgrade for my stats. If I could, I would wear it right away and if I couldn't (as in if the item is a gift only, or a weapon/shield I don't use), I would immediately move it into my storage. Throughout the game as I got identical items to the Last Hit Bonuses from interrupt mission rewards, I would stack them in the storage as well. I did not give away any of the gift items to the heroines. When I got the Dark Repulser and Elucidator, I did not upgrade them nor use them. However, I did sell every other piece of equipment that was not relevant. Before starting the floor 99 boss, I moved ALL of the equipment from my storage into my inventory in addition to wearing two pieces of gear that were from Last Hit Bonuses. Upon reaching the results screen and seeing the Sleipnir Ring banner, this trophy popped for me right after the floor 99 trophy.

So you think I should try selling every equipment that I don't plan on using and isn't Last Attack?

I honestly don't know if that's the important part or not. Unfortunately, there is really no easy method to test this by myself either. I think perhaps not gifting armor away, and not upgrading (+'ing) the weapons may be a contributing factor. Also, moving all the LHB items from storage to inventory or wearing equips may also be a contributing factor.

Some people have said that upgrading to the newest version at the time (1.05 for them) fixed the issue. I'm not sure if our version of 1.01 would yield similar results

I honestly don't know if that's the important part or not. Unfortunately, there is really no easy method to test this by myself either. I think perhaps not gifting armor away, and not upgrading (+'ing) the weapons may be a contributing factor. Also, moving all the LHB items from storage to inventory or wearing equips may also be a contributing factor.

Some people have said that upgrading to the newest version at the time (1.05 for them) fixed the issue. I'm not sure if our version of 1.01 would yield similar results

Well... I went with all items in inventory and about 40 slots free so... that's probably not important.

Obviously I didn't give any Last Attack item neither upgraded swords and Graceful Light.

1.05, huh...? I'll report what happens when I'll try it under the patch we get (1.01, I believe?)

I got it on non-patched version 1.00

I've made a roadmap/trophy guide based off of Ver 1.00 of the game. Please check it out if you guys have any questions regarding specific trophies. I'm currently working on Ver 1.01 myself so I can update the guide with more recently information ASAP.

Okay, checked it. =D

That's not enough, right? =D

Okay, report.

Arlebast Otherworld (This world map is accessible through the Hollow Map option in the main menu).

Not sure if I got what you mean by this. Even though I also have 1.01 version, I do remember teleporting to Perplexed Alien Forest without any problems.

Also... I'm not sure I would advise Hollow Area first without grinding a bit in Aincrad... levels and getting more sword skills.

I remember getting owned many times by 120 level mobs at the Serpentis area at the beginning of the game so I gave up on Hollow Area for a while (until the Floor 90)

I believe that the way mentioned in trophy guide on PSTrophies (get to floor 90 of Aincrad and then complete Hollow Area) is more advisable

As for the Thank you for playing maybe you should put this only to Aincrad section :D

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Thanks for the reply SatoshiOokami! I've looked into the items you've mentioned:

Arlebast Otherworld (This world map is accessible through the Hollow Map option in the main menu).

Not sure if I got what you mean by this. Even though I also have 1.01 version, I do remember teleporting to Perplexed Alien Forest without any problems.

What I referred to in the first part of the roadmap is just letting everyone know the Hollow area (Ver 1.00) is made up of five main areas and you can see this area from the Hollow Map option in the main menu: "The Hollow Arc will refer to the Hollow Area, which is comprised of Serpentis Sea of Trees, Bastea Gate Floating Ruins, Graysreev Cove, Ginriogia Great Void, and Arlebast Otherworld (This world map is accessible through the Hollow Map option in the main menu)"

Also... I'm not sure I would advise Hollow Area first without grinding a bit in Aincrad... levels and getting more sword skills.

I remember getting owned many times by 120 level mobs at the Serpentis area at the beginning of the game so I gave up on Hollow Area for a while (until the Floor 90)

I believe that the way mentioned in trophy guide on PSTrophies (get to floor 90 of Aincrad and then complete Hollow Area) is more advisable

This here I partly agree with. I have read hwoarangjin97's guide for on PSTrophies site. Some of his stuff I agree with, others not so much. I will make a more evident note in the guide to let players know they can jump between Aincrad and Hollow Area. I feel like yes some mobs might be a bit harder to deal with initially but the gear loot from the chests are just so much better than Aincrad's shops (you don't get Elucidator/Dark Repulser until wayyyy later if you choose to use duel wield). Since Hollow Area chests provide a more variety of different gears, I feel like people can more easily experiment with different weapons and skills (so they're not stuck in Kirito's canon Dual Wield style). But you are right in the sense it does indeed make it a lot harder compared to starting out with low level 90 mobs from Aincrad. Here's what I have currently regarding bouncing back and forth and I'll see if I can expand on it somehow:

"***As a side note for a missable CG image (required for silver.png Memories), should you want to jump back and forth between Hollow Arc and Infinity Moment Arc, feel free to do so. However, make sure to finish the entire Hollow Arc prior to advancing to floor 93, as there's a missable CG image related to Strea that only occurs when the Hollow Arc is finished."

As for the Thank you for playing maybe you should put this only to Aincrad section  :D

Not exactly sure what you're referring to here. but 100 total hours can be accumulated anywhere and not in Aincrad. I mentioned in my guide that you will need to go back to finish the floor 100 bosses to pop this trophy once you have accrued the 100 hours.

Let me know if you have other pointers! ありがとうね  :lol:

I viewed more then once now, Would have been great to have this when I started :lol:  I do have to agree the guide on PS3trophies was a mess when it first went live it does look a lot better but the whole do a NG+ for lv up I say no even more so with the new areas on 1.01.
I still say go job on the guide As for the game I have read that doing a full implement category also gives you a point to 100 implements does that mean in theory there is 114 implements and 17 categories giving you a total of 131 implement points you can get?

I viewed more then once now, Would have been great to have this when I started :lol:  I do have to agree the guide on PS3trophies was a mess when it first went live it does look a lot better but the whole do a NG+ for lv up I say no even more so with the new areas on 1.01.

I still say go job on the guide As for the game I have read that doing a full implement category also gives you a point to 100 implements does that mean in theory there is 114 implements and 17 categories giving you a total of 131 implement points you can get?

Thanks! Unfortunately, I would have had this guide done sooner if I was caught up with work and other JRPGs (damn you Fairy Fencer F >.>). Currently working on 1.01 myself so I can include more updated information for gear as well as leveling/HNM strategies.

As for your implement question, no. What I meant in the guide is the 17 categories will count for an implement point so it is inclusive in the total of 114. Quoting myself:

Please note completing the category implement will count as one implement completed (even though no reward is given for it)

So the categories you do will unlock more implements but no gear related reward is unlocked (unless you count unlocking more implements as the reward). Hopefully that makes sense.

I am thinking I might need to start NG+ soon these implements and 100 kills are slowly starting to do my head in and I think I need to mix it up a little. When I do start it I am going to have all last hit items in my inventory and do a speed run to see if it unlocks or not.

Not to mention since the 1.01 patch when I view the hollow map every second or third time the game will crash if I start to move the cursor around

Not to mention since the 1.01 patch when I view the hollow map every second or third time the game will crash if I start to move the cursor around

No. Even in 1.00 the game crash especially if the hollow map has more HNM or larger circle radius on map.

Finally got the grinding trophy (FUUUUUU those implements, but HNMs were pretty fun).

Btw, 1.01 HNM2 drops.

Legion Storm Jacket – Kobold Lord Exvent

Dark Eating Shield – Queen Gruna

Necro Donate Coat – Nightmare Reaper

Blade Dragon Shandracul – Shadow Legion

Dark Incarnation – Legion Storm Boots

Btw, I don't know about you guys, but I got HNM trophy after 96th one, I'm pretty sure I counted correctly (+-2 at most) so it could be a little glitchy (in a good way)

• 1 year later...