6 Characters to Level 70... Local Coop

Dreakon13

So im playing through the game with a few friends using local coop. Trying to think ahead... theres a trophy for getting 6 different characters to level 70.

I made a character on my main PS3 profile, but when my friends did... it made me create profiles for them on the PS3, otherwise it would've considered them "guests" and they wouldnt have their own stash and stuff. That didn't seem like fun. So I made them their profiles and their characters are tied to them.

Now how does that impact this trophy? Im guessing that since their characters arent on my main PS3 profile that they aren't counting towards the trophy. Is there anything I can do to keep their characters intact and have them count? Maybe find a way to copy the save data for those characters to my main PS3 profile? Any thoughts are appreciated. :-)

that's not possible to save the characters on your account, they are not connected to your profile and you cannot connect chars from other accounts.

seems like you have to level all the chars.

play 5 chars to 70 and the last one will be your HC character.

it's faster if you play online and have a group of 4 people, EXP bonus.

but if you consider to get the plat, you have to do complete 500 bounties.. so this will consume the most time, do it while you level up your characters.

good luck :)

• Like 1

For the record, im not interested in trophy hacking... it'd just be cool to play through the game with my friends (who don't have PS3's or PSN accounts) locally on MY PS3 and have our characters count towards this trophy. If such a thing is possible through legitimate means...

Edited by Dreakon13

• 4 weeks later...

This comes a bit late but ... it DOES work on the PS3 to level all chars in coop mode, but all chars MUST be on the guest account (guest account players can select chars from your main account list)! I know it´s a bit of a dump that they have no stash, but in fact you won´t keep any items until lvl 70. Still it is important that you do the last lvl (69 -> 70) solo on your main account, else it doesn´t count for the trophy.