Diablo 3 Reaper of souls Question

MRgreen55

If i get the platinum of Diablo 3 Reaper of souls on ps3 then use the transfer data thing to my ps4 will the trophy pop up right when i go in to the game or do i have to re play the game all over again does anyone know this?

and has anyone found the last of us stuff in reaper of souls yet?

Reaper of Souls trophies are shared between PS3 and PS4 systems. You can't duplicate these.

The Last of Us content is a randomized Nephalem Rift so I guess keep grinding Rift Keystones, opening Rifts and you might get it.

DAm will that suck i cant get 2 plats out of this and ok thx for the info about last of us stuff :)

If i get the platinum of Diablo 3 Reaper of souls on ps3 then use the transfer data thing to my ps4 will the trophy pop up right when i go in to the game or do i have to re play the game all over again does anyone know this?

and has anyone found the last of us stuff in reaper of souls yet?

RoS actually has a trophy list for PS3 and another one for PS4. However, I don't believe you'd earn trophies by importing your PS3 RoS save into PS4 RoS. For one thing because you don't unlock trophies when you import your regular Diablo 3 save into RoS and also because I'm not sure that there is even an export save option in the PS3 version of RoS either. Though I only have the PS4 version of RoS so can't check and every search result I found pertained to importing from regular Diablo 3 to RoS.

RoS actually has a trophy list for PS3 and another one for PS4. However, I don't believe you'd earn trophies by importing your PS3 RoS save into PS4 RoS. For one thing because you don't unlock trophies when you import your regular Diablo 3 save into RoS and also because I'm not sure that there is even an export save option in the PS3 version of RoS either. Though I only have the PS4 version of RoS so can't check and every search result I found pertained to importing from regular Diablo 3 to RoS.

Oo hmm i my have to look a round and try to see if i could  but idk thx for the info :)