EA Nation Error

MrToboThe1st

Yep that's what I'm trying I'll get it one day! :D (hopefully :P)

I just loaded up the game and had no problems connecting to EA servers and no problem starting a private online freeskate session.

Edit:

I just realized it's skate.reel you were having trouble with. Although I had no problems loading up the gallery, no error messages or anything... there are no submission. Not even my own. I really hope EA didn't shut down skate.reel. It was working fine a few months ago.

Edited by Nuttro93

I just loaded up the game and had no problems connecting to EA servers and no problem starting a private online freeskate session.

Edit:

I just realized it's skate.reel you were having trouble with. Although I had no problems loading up the gallery, no error messages or anything... there are no submission. Not even my own. I really hope EA didn't shut down skate.reel. It was working fine a few months ago.

Yea it's just skate.reel. I hope they didn't shut down the server either. (might put a forum up asking if anyone knows) 

Yea it's just skate.reel. I hope they didn't shut down the server either. (might put a forum up asking if anyone knows) 

I checked my Online profile and my online stats are gone. If I wait a few seconds I get a message saying my profile cannot be loaded. Can't upload anything like you said either.

Edited by Nuttro93
  • Like 1

Well I can play online as well. It just seems like EA is no longer storing data for the game. The online skate activities are still obtainable since the stats are kept track on your save file and not the servers.

Yea I know that cause I just got a trophy a couple of days ago. :P I'll just hope for the best every time I try.

• 3 weeks later...

Really hoping this will come back, I finally managed to get all the xp needed for the trophy and was confused when it didn't pop, I would have had it a long time ago but my ps3 fried and it seems all xp earned was saved to the system and not servers... I get the error when I go to ranked custom but when looking at the leaderboards and each mode individually I know I should have enough for it!

• 2 weeks later...