Video game covers

Count_Fib

Hello!

I am an amateur musician and gamer since a long time, and I decided to create my channel where I can put my video game covers.

You will find here my first covers, "Hell March" and "Act of Instinct", from the video game series "Command & Conquer", originally composed by the awesome Frank Klepacki.

I chose they tracks because these are fun to play, and because it is my first try at recording, audio and video editing; therefor I wanted some not too hard tracks, there was enough difficulties for a first try^^

I hope you'll like it, I record more covers right now, from different games. My appology for the beginner level, I'm open for every constructive comment, in order to improve myself and give you better quality at every video.

Thanks very much, and enjoy!

Edited by Lord_Bif
  • Like 1

I thought this thread was going to be about game covers, like box art. I had a whole rant prepared on how this generation just seems to throw away their boxes and something something blockbuster rentals... :)

The links however are cool anyway :)

Edited by opikal

I thought this thread was going to be about game covers, like box art. I had a whole rant prepared on how this generation just seems to throw away their boxes and something something blockbuster rentals... :)

I'm really sorry, english is not my native language, so you're right, I should have name it "Video game theme covers", sorry about that!

Gwinambel: I remember that I played a demo of this game when I was young, on PS1, but I actually never played the whole game^^ But I will check the soundtrack!

Thank you very much all for your kind feedbacks, I really appreciate! The next one will be one of the Terran theme from StarCraft 2. I know, it's only PC games so far, but I promise, there will be PS game themes soon  :awesome:

Thanks again!

Edited by Lord_Bif

• 3 weeks later...