Code Problem on PSN Store

spazza136

Hey everybody, today I bought two $20 (Australian) PSN cards and tried to use them. I keep receiving the error code E-8200012F with both of them, I've searched online and apparently this was a problem with codes for free plus subscriptions on so on. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

EDIT: Sorry if you read this and wasted your time by doing so, it turns out a 'G' on the code looks a lot like a '6', I feel very stupid right now.

Edited by spazza136

That's alright. I've posted stupid things too then realised I was talking crap. Once, I posted a rant about how a trophy task seemed impossible because according the in game leaderboards, no one had ever achieved it. Then I realised that I'd been looking at the wrong leaderboard column. I was mistaking the combo column for the level column, so it looked to me as if no one had ever reached level 50, because combos could only go so high. Once I realised my mistake, after posting my rant, I felt very stupid.

Then there are times you post about an error or bug, then it fixes itself as soon as you post about it.... Just life being ironic.

• Like 1