Red letters/words on some peoples games?

Mayhem___Mind

I noticed on some users games that all the game names are in red letters while other profiles have green letters. Does this mean they have hacked trophies?

Lol I got a giggle off how he/she jumped straight to hacking Idk why.

as for colors heard this same thread before yet never have noticed colors anywhere before.

The colors of the game titles change depeding on what PSN color you have selected, mine's blue so on PSNP it'll show blue as well.

You'll know someone hacked their trophies if you see this type of thing:

J3rxXKH.png

Notice how the background is light red instead of light green. This has been hacked. They'll also not have a rank number at the top of their page, but there's something i've always wondered... sometimes i see people without a rank number but nothing on their list is red... weird stuff.

The colors of the game titles change depeding on what PSN color you have selected, mine's blue so on PSNP it'll show blue as well.

You'll know someone hacked their trophies if you see this type of thing:

J3rxXKH.png

Notice how the background is light red instead of light green. This has been hacked. They'll also not have a rank number at the top of their page, but there's something i've always wondered... sometimes i see people without a rank number but nothing on their list is red... weird stuff.

I've met people online before with no lvls just negitive signs.