Can I get all trophies in online co-op?

willmill97

I believe there is one DLC trophy that requires 4 player couch co-op. I am not sure about the base game.

EDIT: I misread what you originally posted. All trophies can be obtained in co-op, and most of them make it simpler that way. There is one trophy for DLC that requires 2 controllers, but you can use a Vita if you have one too.

Edited by McJacs2

Yes. The only exception is the DLC trophy I'm Back and I Brought a Friend. You will need a friend that has Master difficulty unlocked if you do Veteran co-op as Master will only unlock if you do it solo.

Edit: I also had trouble with NAVDML unlocking in co-op. I had to do it solo for some reason. I think most people didn't have any problems with it.

Edited by Rowdi

Yes. The only exception is the DLC trophy I'm Back and I Brought a Friend. You will need a friend that has Master difficulty unlocked if you do Veteran co-op as Master will only unlock if you do it solo.

Edit: I also had trouble with NAVDML unlocking in co-op. I had to do it solo for some reason. I think most people didn't have any problems with it.

Awesome :) Does co-op make it is easier would you say?