Advanced Stylin' Trophy Guide

Xalbador40

Hello everyone. While you can (or hope to) boost most of the trophies on FIFA 15 with a single friend, Stylin' trophy is the one which really needs a well organized group of players. I am here to share my experience of three days of hunt for this trophy. Things to avoid and things to be aware of. I am hoping this guide will have everything you need in order to make the hardest part of this trophy actually getting a group of players together. (Which already is...)  

MAIN GOAL: TO SCORE FROM FREE-KICKS TWO TIMES

- There are two ways you can get this trophy, either by scoring two FKs or ten penalties. Getting two FKs is much easier to boost.

1. GATHER 4 PLAYERS IN A PARTY CHAT 

- There are many people on many forums searching for someone to boost for this trophy. Check the time they have asked for help and before adding them check their trophy list to find out if they have already gotten the trophy or not.

- Once you got everyone make sure at least 2 you have a microphone at the ready)

2. CREATE TWO SEPARATE TEAMS

- I have found out that even if you already have clubs it is much better to create new clubs just for this occasion.  

- While creating, set the both team's Matchmaking Region to Asia, reason for that is so the both teams can much easily find each other while searching for an opponent.

- While names and other stuff are irrelevant, I have noticed that having the both clubs use the same "real" team's kit and badge causes problems, so make sure to avoid that.

3. INVITE YOUR BOOST-MATE TO YOUR CLUB

- If you really do have only two people with microphones make sure only the ones with microphone create and invite players to their clubs.

- Just make sure there are at least two players in each two clubs.

4. GO TO THE MATCH LOBBY AND GET READY

- One player should pick the goalkeeper position, so scoring FKs will be much easier.

- Other person should choose the ANY position and he/she has to be the Captain, not the goal keeper.

- You should be searching for a League Match while Cup Match is also an option, it is not always available and it gets things more complicated, for your own good and time choose League Match

- This mandatory but in order to narrow down the search you can also make the Keeper Match option ON in the menus as well. Technically it has to work, because it suppose to filter the search for a team with human player controlled goal keeper. But like I said, not necessary and sometimes you may get "no opponent was found" error with this option. My advice leave it on OFF

- The first player who goes to select position becomes the captain, from there he/she is the one who can search for a game or change setting by pressing Triangle

5. SEARCH FOR A GAME AT THE SAME TIME

- Communicate and count, make sure the both captains press Search at the same time

- Update each other on search process. So you can stop before matching up with some other team.

- If you do not end up finding each other on the same match. You can either change your captains that's an option or the option that never fails: create new clubs...

6. FOUND EACH OTHER ON A GAME? LET THE TACKLING BEGIN!!

- Choose which side will get the FKs first.

- Take the ball wait outside of the box and turn your back, let them tackle you from behind. 

- While you slide tackling make sure you actually do not use your online pro, you have to keep him from getting a red card.

- Hold down the L2 button, because their goal is to foul you, not geting the ball from you.

- Sometimes the referee will give an advantage as you will see on the upper right corner of the screen. Just keep holding down the L2 button, you should get the FK.

- And if you are on the "tackling side" do NOT hold down the L2 button while you have the ball, that will make it easier for the attacking side to get the ball from you.

7. GOT A FK? HELP EACH OTHER OUT

- GK should move out of the goal.

- And the captain can move the wall left or right by pressing L2 or R2

- When you are taking your shot, do NOT rush. Wait until all of this is done.

- Line your aim and just gently tap your shoot button (some use "Circle" or some "Square"). A power less than a single bar will be enough.

- Repeat it for two times.

- Now you can move on to letting the GK score FKs. Once you get a FK. Quickly hold down R2 and select the your GK's pro.

- Be quick though and early on ask for your friend's online pro name, otherwise FK may be taken by itself since there is a time limit.

- A single game should be enough to have all four you get the trophy.

- It is also very important that no one leaves the game until the game is finished or your accomplishments will be forfeited and you wont be able to get the trophy.

- Be careful, if you leave your controller unattended for to long while waiting, you may be kicked out of the game and making it forfeit (that shit happened to me while we were boosting a mate, that is why I am here writing a guide in this hour, I feel so fucking bad.)

8. WHAT IF EVERYONE DOES NOT GET TO SCORE TWO FREE-KICKS?

- Well, same two team can not match up against another twice, so one of the clubs has to be deleted and created a new one and repeat the search process again.

- Make sure to follow exact process on both creating a club and searching a game.

((((( Once you are finished, you can go to the menu where you edit your online pro. Go the end, and select "Free Kick Styles". Change your default one and as soon as you press "Circle" you will get the trophy. )))))

P.S: Sure you can have more than four player going for this trophy. Just make sure one player is keeper, and one guy both chooses "ANY" as his/her position and is captain.

And that is all everyone.

I hope you will be able to get it in no time. Feel free to use this topic as a call out place to find people who you can boost this trophy with. 

Take care of yourselves. Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Xalbador40

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate hope you have found some people who can help you get the trophies.

Another note: I have uploaded a video to YouTube that shows how I gotten one of the four rare trophies of FIFA 15 including Stylin', hoping it would give you an visual idea of how it is done...

Hope you enjoy it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Great guide... thanks a lot for the effort. This should make stylin' pretty fast and easy to get.

That Comic Sans MS though...

Heheheh oh well, I have a soft spot for Comic Sans font :P. Thanks for the feedback though, I have changed it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

There is a much easier way to do this. You need one friend. Start a quick game (or what its called in english) in pro clubs and you have to make sure that only you two are going to play this match. Should not be a problem. Then, one is a keeper and the other a striker. The Keeper has to foul the striker and let him score his freekick. Easy and quick. Have Fun

• 9 months later...
On 13/12/2016 at 6:25 PM, Mister_Ericsson said:

There is a much easier way to do this. You need one friend. Start a quick game (or what its called in english) in pro clubs and you have to make sure that only you two are going to play this match. Should not be a problem. Then, one is a keeper and the other a striker. The Keeper has to foul the striker and let him score his freekick. Easy and quick. Have Fun

Hello i'm an italian user, can anyone help me (with this trophy)?