Final Fantasy XIII-2 Patch note.

Artemisthemp

Source - http://finalfantasy....sions.2FPatches

Final Fantasy Wiki has been so nice to make a list of Patch Change.

• Default version

[*]1.01: 2011-12-15

• "Downloadable Contents" selectable in title screen and DLC can be purchased directly from there
    • "Costumes" added in main menu for changing downloaded costumes of characters

[*]1.02: 2012-01-31

• Arbiter of Time appears in -Coliseum ??? AF- and "Coliseum Challenge List" available
    • Four treasure chests appears in -Coliseum ??? AF- and Supply Sphere Access Code (New Bodhum -700 AF-) is required to open the chests
    • New items in Chocolina's Shop: Genji Shield and several decoration items.

[*]1.03: 2012-02-03

• Facebook integration supported; opt to post story progress and party monsters to the wall.

[*]1.04: 2012-02-21

• Support for upcoming DLCs.

According to https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/final-fantasy-xiii-2-patch-notes did 1.04 also add Genji Helm to Chocolina shop in Chapter 6 + some monster stuff.

facebook support? are you kidding?

Dood... this is just my opinion but Facebook is a disease... People get fired from jobs... People get divorced... beat up at school... lashed with a bamboo cane... and laptops get shot up by disgruntle parents of teenage brats... its the root of all evil, lol...

but hey... at least you get to be in touch with everyone that you don't like enough to call on the phone or hang out with in real life...

end of rant...

so anyway... i really need to break the seal on this game and get all the patch work downloaded so that i don't have to worry about it later...

Love

Josh

• Like 1