Save Corruption - Newbies Beware

fbdbh

Well, you can check my progress. 62% in trophies. This translates to: around 20 full sets of armor, 10 vanity sets, rare drops, excellent gear, 500 hp, great house full of NPC-s, almost every boss killed, almost 10 000 bars smelted, almost 300 items crafted, almost all statues, almost all banners, a few boss trophies collected...

All gone.

Because of a corrupted save file. -_-

Save to the cloud as often as you can. I didn't.

Don't close the game while autosaving. I don't remember doing this, but it's possible that I did it accidentally. Turn off autosave, maybe.

So. From scratch. 100 hp, copper gear.

I'm not giving up. I'm coming for the :platinum: . I feel like Roland Deschain of Gilead.

adding you to help with stuff, don't let this take you down. I can give you all my armor, I need plentora and golem to finish the bosses, willing to help me?

Thank you for the generous offer. :) Unfortunately, I rarely play on my Vita online, it's usually for traveling.

But if the offer still stands in the weekend, I'll join :)

It does not matter which platform you play as there is cross play. The offer will still stand, just message me when you are online even if you don't see me as I'm on vita. I have almost everything at this point, but 1 crafting station, it being the Meat Grinder from crimson.