Any players alive?

Seriously, no one even ups their leaderboard scores anymore. I can go online and after hours of matchmaking I find no one. Either that, or all of them are players who quit moments are joining because they can't keep up. I'm fine playing with new players, or players who are not as good, but why pick a song you can't play then rage-quit? I just posted this to see if there are still active players out there, maybe have a talk or two. If not, oh well.

Interesting. It might just be the servers, as this isn't the first time I have heard of it happening. Maybe it is a combination of connectivity and the server?

This made my day. I was not expecting any replies for perhaps a week or so. And asking "If there any players alive" somehow gets the same amount of replies as the other two three year old topics. Good to know there are other players out there. :)

Obviously. I am already aware of that. Point of this post was more to have a few discussions on the matter, and to see if there were any active forum members who played. Not to find players. If I wanted to find people to play with, I'd probably have joined the one dated for the 26th already.

Obviously. I am already aware of that.

I wouldn't say it's obvious. If you were aware of the amount of threads created where someone is looking for other players to boost/play with and they didn't know about the Gaming Sessions feature then you wouldn't be saying that.

Point of this post was more to have a few discussions on the matter, and to see if there were any active forum members who played. Not to find players. If I wanted to find people to play with, I'd probably have joined the one dated for the 26th already.

My bad. I hadn't realised you were just looking for a discussion about the game. I'd figured you were looking for players to play with/against. I wasn't even aware there was an open Gaming Session already created for this game.

I wouldn't say it's obvious. If you were aware of the amount of threads created where someone is looking for other players to boost/play with and they didn't know about the Gaming Sessions feature then you wouldn't be saying that.

My bad. I hadn't realised you were just looking for a discussion about the game. I'd figured you were looking for players to play with/against. I wasn't even aware there was an open Gaming Session already created for this game.

Trust me, I have seen many of those. However, what is obvious to one may not be obvious to another. Whether or not I am aware of its existence does not mean others won't. I don't really see how others not knowing has anything to do with my comment.

And all right. Yes, there have been a few sessions made already. I think there was one on the 20th that ended already. Unless I am thinking about GH:M.

"lol" I do not know why, but this made me laugh so hard. xD

Also, just to clear up any misinterpretation. I was not trying to imply it is easy to notice if you don't look. I was trying to say I already knew, perhaps using the word "obvious" wasn't the best way to get that across. My apologies if you had taken it the wrong way somehow.

Also, just to clear up any misinterpretation. I was not trying to imply it is easy to notice if you don't look. I was trying to say I already knew, perhaps using the word "obvious" wasn't the best way to get that across. My apologies if you had taken it the wrong way somehow.

It's all good. There's no need to apologise as I hadn't taken it the wrong way. I was attempting to be helpful, but I had misread the actual reason for the thread. I'm blaming the fact I'm tired for that, lol. :)

It's all good. There's no need to apologise as I hadn't taken it the wrong way. I was attempting to be helpful, but I had misread the actual reason for the thread. I'm blaming the fact I'm tired for that, lol. :)

Okay, lol. I can sorta see how it would be harder if you're tired, considering your brain kinda starts going slow-mo at that time. "Must.... sleep..."  :)

What's everyone's best FC? Doesn't need to be limited to WoR. I would like it if some spanned DLC for it though. xD

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 1