Ultimate evil edition question

opikal

I think you might be confused, the version you have (Ultimate Evil Edition), has a complete different trophy list from someone who bought Diablo 3 and then bought the Reaper of Souls DLC.

You do have Diablo 3 (Acts I-IV) and Reaper of Souls (Act V) but just all as a single game.

They´re 2 different games.

Don´t forgot:

#NewListNewGame.

But glad we got it figured out. :)

I think you might be confused, the version you have (Ultimate Evil Edition), has a complete different trophy list from someone who bought Diablo 3 and then bought the Reaper of Souls DLC.

You do have Diablo 3 (Acts I-IV) and Reaper of Souls (Act V) but just all as a single game.

RoS hasnt been released as a DLC. They milked it by re-releasing the original game combined with the DLC just to get more money from us.

They could have released it as a DLC for the original game, but I suppose with the PS4 now its valid to re-release it all together so it can brought to PS4 aswell.

I personally am glad they didnt release it as dlc. I sold my D3 copy and bought RoS paying like 10$ more then i got ;D

i doubt it would cost 10$

^^This!^^ Highly doubt they would've released RoS as a stand alone DLC. Soon as I heard about the expansion, I sold my copy of D3. This was about a month or so after its release. Glad I bought the Ultimate Evil Edition instead. So much fun! Even my wife created a character in the game! ^_^

Wow lol I didn´t knew everyone expected it to release as a new game :P

I would think that people would be happy that you can earn the bulk of the trophies in normal D3, whereas in Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, you can only earn most in Xtreme Legends, not normal DW8.

You can never have enough trophies!

MOAR! MOAR TROPHIES FOR ME!

• Like 1

Wow lol I didn´t knew everyone expected it to release as a new game :P

You can never have enough trophies!

MOAR! MOAR TROPHIES FOR ME!

Hehe, I thought it would give trophies for D3 as well, and once I learned it did not, I wondered, what if I got the D3 disc and loaded my character in it? Would I get the trophies? God I am such a trophy whore now. WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!? :)

Hehe, I thought it would give trophies for D3 as well, and once I learned it did not, I wondered, what if I got the D3 disc and loaded my character in it? Would I get the trophies? God I am such a trophy whore now. WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!? :)

Dont worry you will get used to being a trophy whore and sooner or later you will love it (Like I do)

I dont think you can carry your character back to D3, it only works from D3 to RoS. It does work from RoS PS3 to RoS PS4 though, thats pretty cool. :)