Profile says 1 hidden trophy

paulcoe
Go to solution Solved by paulcoe,

Yeah I think you're going to have to bite the bullet dude and just go through 'em all. 

Or I have no idea if this works I've never tried it, but if you go into privacy settings, I think you can hide all trophies.

Maybe hide all trophies, then make them all public, maybe that will make all of your trophies including the hidden one public.

I didnt think I had any hidden trophies.  How can i find out which trophy is hidden.  With almost 200 games and over 6500 trophies I would like to avoid going through them one by one.

As spencerisarobot said, we aren't given specifics from Sony on exactly what games are hidden, only how many trophies are hidden. You likely have a low percentage game (0%-5%) that is hidden, so you don't have to look through your entire list. If you need any help on how to un-hide trophies, take a look at this:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Edit: Actually, you look like a fellow completionist, lol - so you may not have a low percentage then... you may be affected by a rare problem.

If you can't seem to find a hidden trophy, then you need to look in your trophy log on your profile on this website and see if there's a message about a sync error. If not, then go into the settings on any one of your consoles and select the option to where nobody can see any of your trophies. Now earn another trophy from any game and sync that trophy and then update your profile here, now your profile on this website should show no trophies at all. Now go back to your console settings and set it to where "anyone" can see your trophies, after doing that, earn another trophy and then sync it and update your profile here. After doing all that, it should all fix itself. ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I'm seeing something odd in Joe Danger.  Joe Danger is showing as 10 of 12 trophies owned.  But when i view the trophies for the game 3 are showing as unearned.  "Trick Master" is showing as unearned but I have earned this trophy.... could this be the problem

Trophy log showing this error.... "A synchronization issue was detected with this profile. All of paulcoe's games and trophies will be updated within the next minute to fix this. You can try this page again in a few minutes."

I'm seeing something odd in Joe Danger.  Joe Danger is showing as 10 of 12 trophies owned.  But when i view the trophies for the game 3 are showing as unearned.  "Trick Master" is showing as unearned but I have earned this trophy.... could this be the problem

Yeah, this is an issue that affected random profiles due to Sony changing a few things that we had to adapt to a few months ago - a small number of profiles were affected by this change from Sony, so you have to do what I advised above by hiding all of your trophies and then unhide them to fix that issue permanently.

^^ "You need to look in your trophy log on your profile on this website and see if there's a message about a sync error. If not, then go into the settings on any one of your consoles and select the option to where nobody can see any of your trophies. Now earn another trophy from any game and sync that trophy and then update your profile here, now your profile on this website should show no trophies at all. Now go back to your console settings and set it to where "anyone" can see your trophies, after doing that, earn another trophy and then sync it and update your profile here. After doing all that, it should all fix itself. "

Don't go into your trophy list and hide every game one-by-one, there is an option in the main settings on your console to where they are either viewable by nobody or viewable by all, that's what you will need to change.

Edited by BlindMango

• Solution

As spencerisarobot said, we aren't given specifics from Sony on exactly what games are hidden, only how many trophies are hidden. You likely have a low percentage game (0%-5%) that is hidden, so you don't have to look through your entire list. If you need any help on how to un-hide trophies, take a look at this:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Edit: Actually, you look like a fellow completionist, lol - so you may not have a low percentage then... you may be affected by a rare problem.

If you can't seem to find a hidden trophy, then you need to look in your trophy log on your profile on this website and see if there's a message about a sync error. If not, then go into the settings on any one of your consoles and select the option to where nobody can see any of your trophies. Now earn another trophy from any game and sync that trophy and then update your profile here, now your profile on this website should show no trophies at all. Now go back to your console settings and set it to where "anyone" can see your trophies, after doing that, earn another trophy and then sync it and update your profile here. After doing all that, it should all fix itself. ;)

All fixed - thanks for the info

• Like 1