Error when starting

The_Great_M0j0

Hi all, I want to know if I'm the only person with this problem, when I first put the disc in it did the update as expected I then went to load the game a picture of a guy with a sword came up then started to try and load a video that's when the error occurred the error is ce-348780.

According to research I did it could be a number of things -

It asked me to delete the update / game install it - I did that to no avail

It says that if you have changed the hdd to change it back to the original - I have changed the hdd but didn't really want to change it back as the next stage said to reinitialize the ps4 I thought I would skip changing the hdd and go straight for initialisation while I get the ps4 back to basically factory settings bar the hdd and try to load up the error was worse than before the only way I could exit from the freeze was to switch off the ps4 at the wall.

By now I was annoyed I saw that they had a support page on Facebook so I went there and I find I'm not alone, a lot of people are complaining about this however one guy said he had found a fix for it disconnect your Internet and the game will load up and play but I like to have time stamps if I'm offline I'm surely not to get them?? I thought right because it will already be on my account I'll disconnect the internet and try loading it up and to my surprise it loaded up so I played for 10 minutes or so I paused went back using the ps button to settings put the Internet back on and switched back to the game played for 2 or 3 seconds and bang error again??.

This morning I find a guy live streaming it so I message him to ask how he'd got the game working online as lots of people are having problems getting it to load, he replied to say he'd experienced no problems at all, I asked if he had the original hdd and he replied yes.

I'm wondering why a game that is made for ps4 is so far behind the times where as it can't either connect to the internet to play or can't accept a hdd upgrade that shouldn't even effect it.

Anywho let me here your stories regarding this game, if you've had errors or not if so how you've worked around them did you indeed change your hdd and find that it was the cause, (this is the only game that has refused to work on my bigger hdd)....

Hey man, I was playing the shit out of that game earlier this week. I had zero problems with it, until one day when Telstra felt like being pricks and my internet dropped out for about half an hour, turned out they were repairing a cable down the road that some guy hit with his car and they actually did it really quickly and whatnot, but still, I was bummed at the lack of internet.

Anyway, I'm running a launch PS4 with the standard hard drive in it still and it runs fine, so long as I have the internet.

If you think the internet is the cause of your problem, be it the lack of internet, or a shitty signal, or anything, you could always sign out of the PSN. I BELIEVE but don't know completely that if you sign out of the PSN your trophies will still be time stamped, there's only no stamp if you've never used the internet on that console.