now that was a match trophy tip

Bustaboy46

this one is the trickiest trophy in the game so here is the best way to do it

1 make sure the match is a i quit match. this is the only way to possibly even come remotly close to 2000 yet alone 3000

2 know you will not get this on the first try its very tough to do so be very patiant because it is a pretty touch trophy after all

3 do every possible omg moment, that'll equal huge points in the excitement bit time. i learned that from all my years of playing online.

4 spam taunting does absolultly nothing for the crowd so don't even bother only taunt enough to get a reaction.

5 omg table finishers are also a good way to get big points and comming close to quitting but refusing is another good way.

6 another good way is counter finisers countering each other back to back will also get points in finisher and excitement.

side tip: using weapons will also work. know that this match has to go on for at least a half an hour and it has to be very back and forth it can't be him pounding your face in the whole time and doing everything. it has to be you beating his face in then he comes back and starts kicking your teeth down your throat. if done correctly and done long enough you should be able to get this trophy no prob. the key here is patiance be patiant and you'll be ok.

• Like 1

I'd recommend boosting this with someone whose a higher tier, you get a 15% bonus, making it easier to get 3k. I got this doing a back and forth preplanned hour long match with Punk vs Daniel Bryan. Bryan's Knee Plus and other Running finishers are probably easiest to reverse if you are having trouble getting a finisher reversal. An hour probably is a little excessive but you basically have to have it at least go a half hour and need to hit every omg spot possible. I had a 10% dc penalty due to the awful server giving me free loses and still managed to get 3500 with help from the 15 tier adjustment bonus.

I'd recommend anyone planning on platting this do this trophy first because if you have the dc penalty you basically can't get it unless you fight someone who is a higher rank/tier like I did. Luckily my best friend offered to help and sacrificed a loss to their record or I'd probably never get it naturally.

Catch/catapult catch finishers give additional points also.

Edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok here is a extended tip guide on this pain in the ass trophy the do's and don't's of boosting this trophy i have been getting a awful lot of messages asking for help on this. best thing i can do is give you guys tips. because i sold this game right after my plat. so here's the do's and don't's of trying to boost this.

1st the do's

DO use a high flyer vs a brawler not rey mysterio vs batista or anything that crazy i mean like punk vs lesnar or punk vs cena or rey vs cena use your common sense about it.

DON'T just stand there make it a competitive match most boosters have the other guys kick his ass DO NOT do that here you actually have to try in this one.

DO lot's and lot's of omg moments mix it up a bit omg's and finishers will help

DON'T ignore the crowd the crowd is very important in this game if they aint cheering you ain't getting any extra points

disconnection percentage DOES matter for this. the higher your percentage the harder it's gonna be.

DON'T RAGE QUIT. 1 it's stupid 2 it's immature and 3 it's frustrating enough without you throwing a tantrum.

hopefully thoes tips will help even more. i am doing this due to the heavy ammounts of messages and people begging me to help them(litterally begging me) so i hope this semi helps even more good luck to everyone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Greetings to WWE 2K15 gamers

I found another solution on how get NOW THAT WAS A MATCH trophy in WWE 2K15 and I was thinking that I'd share it.

Note: Do not add me (I just sold the game)

1. Make sure that you have a friend that plays this game or find one at the Gaming Sessions

2. Make sure that it is a one on one match (No Disqualification) example: I QUIT, EXTREME RULES, etc.

3. Your friend should leave the match and you'll be in the ring vs the CPU/AI (Superstars doesn't matter as long as that superstar has catapult catch finishers, like: Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Cesaro, John Cena, etc.

4. Beat the hell out of the CPU/AI. Include: 4 barricade OMGs, 2 Steel Post OMGs, 2 Apron DDTs OMGs, OMG announce table finishers, etc. Use Taunts to get fans reaction (Don't use taunts all the time) Use signature moves and finishers.

5. The match should at least be 30 minutes to 1 hour.

6. If the match's duration ended, Pin your opponent or ask the referee if it is an I QUIT MATCH.

7. The trophy will pop when you are at the menu. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...