How is this compared to the first trilogy?

Only have played the firsr Splinter Cell and loved the stealth mechanic that makes it challenging. How is Blacklist compared to the first 3 ones of the saga?

It's heavily stealth-based or more towards action? 

I really want a good stealth game to play , not a shooter.

Edited by Jiaho24

Hello Jiaho24. If you're looking for a good stealth game on the PlayStation 3, what about the Hitman HD Triogy? The mechanics are slightly off but still an amazing stealth game. I know this is has nothing to do with Splinter Cell but you should definitely check the game out for yourself, you wont regret it.

- TheMrJRB

Hello Jiaho24. If you're looking for a good stealth game on the PlayStation 3, what about the Hitman HD Triogy? The mechanics are slightly off but still an amazing stealth game. I know this is has nothing to do with Splinter Cell but you should definitely check the game out for yourself, you wont regret it.

- TheMrJRB

Hey, TheMrJRB, i loved the Hitman Trilogy and you can see in my profile i've already play those games and a good example of stealth game done right with the disguise introdcuction in to the genre. Blood Money was the best out of the 3 for me. 

Thanks for the suggestion. Good taste for the Hitman.

P.S: Absolution was bad though as a Hitman game.

Edited by Jiaho24

Hey, TheMrJRB, i loved the Hitman Trilogy and you can see in my profile i've already play those games and a good example of stealth game done right with the disguise introdcuction in to the genre. Blood Money was the best out of the 3 for me. 

Thanks for the suggestion. Good taste for the Hitman.

P.S: Absolution was bad though as a Hitman game.

Thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. I should have looked at you're profile before replying to this topic, atleast we've had a great discussion. 

Glad you have also played the Hitman games and enjoyed the games too. I also think Hitman is a great example of a stealth game done right. This is why I've got the platinum trophy for all the Hitman games.

I can see why people think Absolution was bad, I didn't mind the game though.

Again, thanks for the reply.

- TheMrJRB

Edited by TheMrJRB