Floriiss

Floriiss' Signature Shop

1,003 posts in this topic

Damn that banner is freaking awesome :D

Man, I wish I was as talented as you as I would love an awesome banner like Dragon-Archon has got :P 

Man, I wish I was as talented as you as I would love an awesome banner like Dragon-Archon has got :P

Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me :). I'd love to make a banner for you, if you want  :lol:.

Sure! :) You'll hear from me soon! 

Awesome, thnx buddy :D. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me :). I'd love to make a banner for you, if you want  :lol:.

Wow I would really be honoured if you would make me one just I don't have any ideas for designs apart from maybe something that includes Joel and Ellie from the last of us and Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain :)

A Couple of render I found that I would really like are these 

Joel - Here

Big Boss - Here

But background I don't mind what you decide to use as I am sure It will be great :D 

Edited by razza123-

Wow I would really be honoured if you would make me one just I don't have any ideas for designs apart from maybe something that includes Joel and Ellie from the last of us and Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain :)

Joel - Here

Big Boss - Here

But background I don't mind what you decide to use as I am sure It will be great :D

Sweet! I'm going to make a really nice banner for you, won't disappoint you :)

I'd like to request a sig please:

Background: https://www.google.nl/search?es_sm=122&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=dragon+landscape&oq=dragon+land&gs_l=img.3.1.0i19l10.84041.88760.0.91479.19.13.4.2.2.0.85.744.13.13.0....0...1c.1.58.img..0.19.792.eqrFBJ8JIRM#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=FiDho55ZR5cvTM%253A%3B0n2l_pPsVXmwFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffc03.deviantart.net%252Ffs71%252Ff%252F2013%252F037%252F8%252F1%252F81cf73085da2e85ad3ddc4c92d1960c0-d5u0pey.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fvandervals.deviantart.com%252Fart%252FDragon-Babies-352752298%3B700%3B394

Render: https://www.google.nl/search?q=dragon+render&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=H-tYVJ7RNZPxar_UguAC&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=VE3aMS6ABCCl3M%253A%3BzDg1dtFCnAm1BM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi494.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Frr306%252Ftignstargfx1217%252FRenders%252Fdragon-render.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fs494.photobucket.com%252Fuser%252Ftignstargfx1217%252Fmedia%252FRenders%252Fdragon-render.png.html%3B1023%3B469

Text: "Dragon-Archon". Could you use the same burning letters as you did for the banner, only without the flame effect?

Changed the dragons wings to two sides, otherwise the pictures was all covered with the dragon. Also I had to choose another background because it didn't look good with the current render. Hopefully you'll like it :).

Here it is:

FEKtLz3.png

Oh and by the way, If you don't like it then it's OK. I appreciate honesty. So don't be afraid to say it if you don't like it.

Edited by Floriiss

Daamn, great stuff here dude, especially for a beginner.

Thankyou sir! :)

I'm loving your signatures, nice job! :D

Thanks buddy  :highfive:

Joel - Here

Big Boss - Here

How about this?

uaUDgUy.png

How about this?

uaUDgUy.png

:o oh my god! this is incredible :D Thank You SOOOO MUCH :D 

Wow these signatures are amazing but that banner is sensational. :)

:o oh my god! this is incredible :D Thank You SOOOO MUCH :D

You're Welcome :). It's not my best work tbh, but it's a decent banner :P

Wow these signatures are amazing but that banner is sensational. :)

I have now added the banner to my dazzling platinum checklist and it looks amazing :) I have also credited you on it and added the link to your page to help spread to the love of your amazing work :D 

I have now added the banner to my dazzling platinum checklist and it looks amazing :) I have also credited you on it and added the link to your page to help spread to the love of your amazing work :D

Thankyou so much! Glad you like it! :)

Edited by Floriiss

Changed the dragons wings to two sides, otherwise the pictures was all covered with the dragon. Also I had to choose another background because it didn't look good with the current render. Hopefully you'll like it :).

Here it is:

FEKtLz3.png

Oh and by the way, If you don't like it then it's OK. I appreciate honesty. So don't be afraid to say it if you don't like it.

Or do you prefer a popping out signature instead? 

6MDPgf5.png

Damn, you've been busy :o . I like both sigs, especially the first one now that the wings are together instead of spread out. Would it be possible to use that render and replace the one in the second sig (pop-out style) and make my name a little bigger? And also make the black outline a little thinner like in the first sig?

Also do you want me to replace the link for the banner to this thread instead of your profile?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Damn, you've been busy :o . I like both sigs, especially the first one now that the wings are together instead of spread out. Would it be possible to use that render and replace the one in the second sig (pop-out style) and make my name a little bigger? And also make the black outline a little thinner like in the first sig?

Also do you want me to replace the link for the banner to this thread instead of your profile?

Ofcourse I'll see what I can do :). Oh and you don't have to replace the link to this thread, i prefer it to my profile :)

Ofcourse I'll see what I can do :). Oh and you don't have to replace the link to this thread, i prefer it to my profile :)

Thnx buddy :) .

Ok, If you ever change your mind just let me know.

Edited by Dragon-Archon