[Suggestion] Being able to Update our PSN Profile's Through the Forum Section.

I've been wondering this, but look @ this Screen cap I took.

2hoh6k4.jpg

That open space in the lower-Corner between the Sign Out & Personal Messenger links from our Profile's pop-up tab had me wondering "Wouldn't it be cool to also have the Update Profile link there, so that it saves us an extra click when updating our PSN Profile".

I spend a lot of my time on the forum section, and so the process of me updating my Trophy Log goes as follows:

From Any place in the Forum Section I Open up my right tab, and Click the My PSN Profile Link. Once done Click Update Profile through my https://psnprofiles.com/DarknessKey92 page's tab; which then redirects me to the Site's Home page where my Profile awaits in Queue.

Wouldn't it be better if I Could just go from The Forum Section directly to the Home's "in Queue" Page awaiting my Profile's process to Update?

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 4

Considering updating users profiles is probably one of the most intensive things this site does, and the fact it already does it on a daily/weekly/ad hoc basis for roughly a million users (correct me if I'm wrong)... I want to say having that little extra click is a good way to prevent people from doing it just because they're thumbing through the forums and bored.  The flip side being that they wouldn't even see the button, wouldn't think to click the button/update their profile and it'd just save resources from being used unnecessarily.

Not that I have any idea what the site can handle.  I'm usually all for site/forum integration. xD

Edited by Dreakon13