How do you make a signature ?

Tomoko Kuroki

If you just want to put a picture in your signature section, you have to go to your profile > edit profile > signature. Then you click on this nve3oy.jpg . There you'll post the URL link of the image you want to use as your signature. (Right click on the image, "copy image URL") Then just save it and you're done ^^

If you wanna make a costumised signature, with your name in etc. That's done in programs like adobe photoshop.

If you just want to put a picture in your signature section, you have to go to your profile > edit profile > signature. Then you click on this nve3oy.jpg . There you'll post the URL link of the image you want to use as your signature. (Right click on the image, "copy image URL") Then just save it and you're done ^^

If you wanna make a costumised signature, with your name in etc. That's done in programs like adobe photoshop.

thanks this is what I needed to know xD

How about the spoiler tag, most forums have a button for it like the image one, but i dont see it

Edited by Lilth

I wanna make a signature for forums but i dont know how !

Tell me the secret !! 

<(' '<)

Do I have to put a picture in photobucket or something and create a link ?

Im not sure

Are you asking about a custom signature with your name and own style? If so, there are two ways to do it. 1 is to use a program called Gimp which is free, this program is like photoshop but the effects are very limited and some of them don't look as good like photoshop. The second way is photoshop, photoshop is very good but in a basic person hand's, it's useless. You will need to take a bit of time out of your current life to play a bit but 1 to 2 weeks, you'll master your first basic signature.