Terraria on PS4

Killah184

Personally, I feel gamers are far too entitled these days. This isn't picking on you, OP, but I've seen many comments like this since Sony introduced the Cross-Buy program and I think people are looking at it the wrong way. No one should ever expect a game to be free or discounted because they bought a previous version, instead gamers should be happy when developers do decide to take part in the program and offer the new version for free. After all, porting the game still takes work and developers deserve to be compensated for that. 

So instead of being disappointing and frustrated when a game isn't cross-buy, be happy and thank the developer when one is. 

Parker

• Like 3

Personally, I feel gamers are far too entitled these days. This isn't picking on you, OP, but I've seen many comments like this since Sony introduced the Cross-Buy program and I think people are looking at it the wrong way. No one should ever expect a game to be free or discounted because they bought a previous version, instead gamers should be happy when developers do decide to take part in the program and offer the new version for free. After all, porting the game still takes work and developers deserve to be compensated for that. 

So instead of being disappointing and frustrated when a game isn't cross-buy, be happy and thank the developer when one is. 

Parker

I understand what you mean, and appreciate your feedback. I WILL buy it again, because I do support the company(s) that develop great games. I have never complained about this issue before, maybe because I haven't liked a game as much as Terraria for many years. Thanks again!