Minecraft Clone UCraft Planned For PC

kidhero99

UCraft: Developer Nexis Games’ dream of delivering an exclusive Minecraft-like experience to Wii U owners, has now taken a sudden turn — a U-turn, so to speak. Immediately following a failed Kickstarter campaign — supported by 49 fans who contributed $1,283 of the needed $20,000 — to bring the open world block-building experience to Wii U, the game’s sole developer, Isaiah White, has announced a different set of plans for the project.

While Mr. White admits the unsuccessful Kickstarter was a “major setback,” he has decided that UCraft will no longer remain a Wii U exclusive title. By targeting other platforms, he feels that UCraft “will easily stand up to any competition that comes its way.” To show his appreciation, a free copy of UCraft will be sent to all who supported its Kickstarter campaign — for the “platform of their choice.”

A beta version of UCraft is planned to initially launch on PC by the end of this year or the 1st quarter of 2015; console versions are planned to be released sometime in 2015. Pricing details have not yet been announced, but the beta version will be “significantly less than the cost of the full version.”

http://nintendonews.com/2014/11/ucraft-planned-pc-wii-u-back-burner/

This developer is probably one of the worst I've seen, with multiple games being 'planned' for Wii U, all of them looking bad, but none of them actually being released

Edited by kidhero99
  • Like 1

http://nintendonews.com/2014/11/ucraft-planned-pc-wii-u-back-burner/

This developer is probably one of the worst I've seen, with multiple games being 'planned' for Wii U, all of them looking bad, but none of them actually being released

Pretty much, I mean he's going to copy minecraft and make a clone which should be illegal. The people on the site said that the guy has no end goal and the name is to similar, not a good start for him. 

Pretty much, I mean he's going to copy minecraft and make a clone which should be illegal. The people on the site said that the guy has no end goal and the name is to similar, not a good start for him. 

I think I remember him throwing a fit because people didn't buy his block building game or some such shit