Platinum possible solo w/4 controllers?

crash

Hi guys, I have 3 controllers + a vita, is it possible to get all trophies using 4 controllers? I heard some quests require more than 1 player to complete, so is this feasible solo?

Edited by CaptainSellers

Yes but for a few of the quests you need to control 2 characters at the same time and it might be difficult. The last quest after geting the boost boots and going back to Manglewood is the mostly the same level from this early gameplay trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-gSaa_lQ but with a time limit.

I managed to beat that quest with 3 people with the guy playing Swoop and Toggle and Swoop carrying Little Toggle most of the time. Certainly possible with one person but that last level might be very frustrating.

Yes but for a few of the quests you need to control 2 characters at the same time and it might be difficult. The last quest after geting the boost boots and going back to Manglewood is the mostly the same level from this early gameplay trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-gSaa_lQ but with a time limit.

I managed to beat that quest with 3 people with the guy playing Swoop and Toggle and Swoop carrying Little Toggle most of the time. Certainly possible with one person but that last level might be very frustrating.

Damn, looks like I'll have to find another 2/3 players, thanks for the headsup.

I'm not sure if this will work but try unlocking the quest and stage in Manglewood and then going into the stage with 4 controlers but before the race starts you could turn off Oddsock because he isn't required for any of the other charactors to pass any stuff. That would bring the controllers down to three and Swoop could carry someone. It depends on how good you are at controling two things at once.

Can you even use Vita as controller for PS4 while still being able to use other controllers?

Yes, btw managed to do this easily with 2 players using 2 controllers each, thankfully we have a few minutes lag free and it worked like a charm.