The Vent Thread

indigoware

Trying to communicate with the Iowa Department of Human services.  I simply can't believe how unorganized they are.  I can see why many people simply just say fuck it to medication. 

@ Innocent  thanks for the kind words.  Your original post was just so dreamy though!!   

• Like 1

There's a difference between being healthily conceited with a mixture of mischief and then just being flat-out condescending. It's not attractive, you don't look cool and you're not intimidating anyone. All you're doing is making a complete ass of yourself and drawing people away from you.

I had a dream a few nights ago I was at war... and it seemed like a Vietnam setting or something quite similar.  The firefights and the whole damn thing in general was way beyond intense.   And I got lost from my platoon and the dread and sneaking around with enemies was simply terrifying.  I'm slowly hating the thoughts of having dreams.  And this is just the tip of the iceberg.  Most aren't warfare oriented.   :rolleyes:    

I did have one with Cindy Crawford recently, and we talked about our moles.  (Seriously)   

Recently, I've been diagnosed with a mild form of Dyspraxia. Some days are good, some days are bad, it's really difficult to have a poor sense of coordination when you're in a job where that is somewhat required. It doesn't help how my poor balance and exaggerated movements make my life that bit more difficult.. but I refuse to let that define me and victimise myself. 

I feel overwhelmed with the backlog of games that I have. Final Stand just came out for Battlefield 4, but I don't feel like going back to it and I feel pressured by my Xbox friends to start the Master Chief collection. 

Battlefield has a few DLCs huh?   That's the only Ps4 game I haven't played that I have.  With all the freezing and issues right off the bat, and now with it having like 5 or 6 dlcs I've been more than reluctant to put it in.   I just don't want to put in a game, that immediately has a ton of content locked out when I install the motherfucker.   I'm not sure what I've been thinking because I really enjoyed BF3, (the mp) moreso than the recent few Cod's.  I'll probably say screw it and put it in tho in the future.

Recently, I've been diagnosed with a mild form of Dyspraxia. Some days are good, some days are bad, it's really difficult to have a poor sense of coordination when you're in a job where that is somewhat required. It doesn't help how my poor balance and exaggerated movements make my life that bit more difficult.. but I refuse to let that define me and victimise myself. 

It's very easy to fall into being a victim.   Especially for example when you've been a damn victim!   Very strong of you and I can tell you are to have the outlook that you do.  And a to maintain a job let alone.  

It's been a weird ass few years for me.  I won't go into anything more... Just wanted to comment and say stay strong!