BEST avatars on the PSN store.

PureLuxiix

We covered which is crap and worse on PSN store, which do you like the most or think it looks the best? I like anime avatars a lot but I really like Tomb Raider avatars as one of them as well. :D

Edited by MissLuxii

Well considering we get shafted all the time when it comes to avatars on the EU store. the only avatars that i think are great on our store is the Resident Evil 5 avatars which took 2 years to come and i dont think we will be ever getting capcom avatars again! 

Japan has all the best avatars. 

• Like 3

Well considering we get shafted all the time when it comes to avatars on the EU store. the only avatars that i think are great on our store is the Resident Evil 5 avatars which took 2 years to come and i dont think we will be ever getting capcom avatars again! 

Japan has all the best avatars.

that is true resident evil and street fighter as well. Street fighter x tekken looked awesome. Japan avatars are beautiful.

that is true resident evil and street fighter as well. Street fighter x tekken looked awesome. Japan avatars are beautiful.

Yeah the Street fighter x Tekken avatars are awesome another set of avatars we won't see :( i was hoping for Tekken vs Street Fighter avatars but Namco very rarely release avatars, except for Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Hearts R and other few games. But most of all i wan't Dragonball z avatars and Naruto avatars, we won't be seeing them :( I can't find any contact info for Namco EU at all :(

Edited by EternalChaos72
  • Like 1