"Career Criminal" trophy doesn't pop. glitch?

TOPOKKl

I just did my all activity for 100% complete status.

Using my checklist of R* social club.

at 99.4% progression,

I just left one random event to complete 100%

and I did it.

But "Career Criminal" the hundred percent trophy didn't pop.

I checked my R* social club list (every mission, hobby, weird people, misc, and random events)

and there's displayed I got 100%.

Now I'm so frustrating

Is this glitch trophy?

I just got this glitch-like trophy.

and here's my personal solution.

1) need quick save file before got 100% progression. (I had 99.4% quick save data)

2) upload all GTA5-associated save files to cloud.

3) delete all  GTA5-associated files in PS4 local storage.

4) delete GTA5 application.

5) reinstall GTA5 application.

6) system showed "the update file is downloading" then delete the downloading progress in download section of PS4

7) after completing GTA5 install, download just one 99% save file. profile data was not needed.

8) using 99% save file, load it and get 100%.

9) got "career criminal" trophy.

this is my personal solution.

maybe helpful to someone.

Oh my, the trophies in this game are seriously broken, I'm glad I've put it aside for now.

Heh, tell me about it. Was infuriating as fuck not to be able to get 100% on PS3 since the game glitches out and doesn't give the last mission, but I can't even imagine actually getting 100% but not the trophy...

Heh, tell me about it. Was infuriating as fuck not to be able to get 100% on PS3 since the game glitches out and doesn't give the last mission, but I can't even imagine actually getting 100% but not the trophy...

Wait, it glitches on PS3 too? I never had an issue. But I've had countless issues on PS4 so I've left it until there's a patch.

Wait, it glitches on PS3 too? I never had an issue. But I've had countless issues on PS4 so I've left it until there's a patch.

I haven't heard this trophy glitching on PS3, but many upon many (myself included) have reported the last Dom sidemission not unlocking when it should thus rendering Career Criminal unobtainable. Essentially means that one has to start from either the beginning or from an earlier save file and complete all side missions before the main game to make sure it pops. I'm hesitantly doing that now. Very, very slowly.

I haven't heard this trophy glitching on PS3, but many upon many (myself included) have reported the last Dom sidemission not unlocking when it should thus rendering Career Criminal unobtainable. Essentially means that one has to start from either the beginning or from an earlier save file and complete all side missions before the main game to make sure it pops. I'm hesitantly doing that now. Very, very slowly.

Wow that's so unlucky, I didn't know that happened to people.

Wow that's so unlucky, I didn't know that happened to people.

Yeah, it's not very widespread I guess (given that they haven't bothered to do anything about it despite requests), but really sucks to collect all the paper scraps, all the UFO parts and be nearly done with waste management just to find out that you need to redo it all...

Yeah, it's not very widespread I guess (given that they haven't bothered to do anything about it despite requests), but really sucks to collect all the paper scraps, all the UFO parts and be nearly done with waste management just to find out that you need to redo it all...

If that happened to me I wouldn't have bothered a second time over. So much time gone to waste.

True. Luckily I had one save at around 60% through (ugh...) so every now and then while grinding GTA:O levels I'll just nudge it forwards. Some day, some day...

Good luck, I don't know how you have the motivation to do it again. :P

I can't even get the Altruist Cult and i've already delivered 2 persons in the cult.

This is just frustrating, I'll just play online.

Very frustrating, isn't it?

• 5 years later...
On 08/09/2020 at 11:51 PM, AegisAvenger said:

Sorry for bringing this old topic up. I was searching for bugged ''Career Criminal'' because I actually had the opposite effect. Career Criminal popped up when I still haven't finished the Lenora murderer & space parts side missions.

Anyone else had this happen?

I don't think you need to do those to actually get 100% completion, they're just extras for other trophies.