God of War IV Teaser Trailer?

Chambers35

This trailer was leaked/posted onto youtube today so I thought it would be worth sharing for all the fans out there :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAlEz_43ddk&feature=player_embedded

"Brother. The phoenix has-been drinking your blood, full of your anger, your strength, and during her rebirth she also has let you in life. Now I ask you: what are you going to do? Would you leave me here in hell? Kratos, wake up, wake up!" this was just copied from a comment on youtube, doesn't sound exactly right.

Now it's most likely a fake, but if it isn't then a high quality version of this should be released soon enough.

What do you guys think?

Gran-toe-mah! Wake up! Doesn't sound legit to me. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is another one coming out soon regardless.

Yeah that comment doesn't seem right.

Something tells me that this would have been taken down by now if it was real as well :hmm:

Watching it again, it may be real, considering it wasn't just compiled images of the last games.

Honestly though, they have really taken a great stretch of Greek Mythology already. I like to think I know a good amount of it, and I just don't know how much else they can do.