Trophy Activity Stat

This is just a random thought and I have no idea if it's already been thought of but, I think it would be nice to have some form of stat that tracks the % of a trophy.

The idea came about while having an interesting conversation about the rarity of both the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and the Red Dead Redemption platinum trophies.

AC:B - It's at 5.39% and we were talking about when it'll drop to UR. The other person said 2-3 months, I said probably no earlier than 12 months from now.

RDR - It's at 4.92% and we were talking about how long it's been UR. The other person said 2-3 months, I said it's been there for about a year, with the exception of a slight bump above during the xp glitch time.

It made me think that it would be neat to be able to see some sort of graph that shows the rate of being achieved/rate of rising/dropping %.

I'm not sure how much space it would take up. Assuming it would be a lot to do it for every single trophy for every single game (like, duh), maybe only do it for the platinum of each game? Or only the UR's? :dunno:

I'm also not sure of the ease of implementing it. I assume it wouldn't be terribly hard considering there's several other types of graphs being used so, just change the values? :dunno:

Just seems like a neat thing to have. Anywho. Thoughts? :)

P.S. Before the thread floods with "pointless/stupid/redundant idea, so many other things that need attention, staff is probably busy doing other things, guides first, :blah: ", please keep in mind that this was just a quick thought and it would be nice to see if the topic already had a history, if others agree, etc. Just spitballing here. Thanks for reading. :)

P.S. Before the thread floods with "pointless/stupid/redundant idea, so many other things that need attention, staff is probably busy doing other things, guides first, :blah: ", please keep in mind that this was just a quick thought and it would be nice to see if the topic already had a history, if others agree, etc. Just spitballing here. Thanks for reading. :)

I wont then, I'll just link this : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/18263-suggestion-trophy-rarity-over-time/?hl=%2Bover+%2Btime#entry377757

• Like 1