Where's the Villagers.. My world is empty...?

Dimmu-T

The world i starting in, in survivor mode on easy. I walk around every piece of my world in Minecraft. Theirs is no villagers to be found at all. I got the Adventure time trophy for looking in every area searching  with no luck finding them. Feels like i'm playing Riven.. Has any one else had this problem and how to fix it..Thanks

Doesn't say. Don't recall ever picking a world size.. -.-

Did you copied a PS3/PSV world or created a new world?

Have you travelled across water? Most worlds have different islands, the one bigger than the other. The one you started on may have been small and sometimes you can't even see other islands from the edge of your current island.

Did you copied a PS3/PSV world or created a new world?

Have you travelled across water? Most worlds have different islands, the one bigger than the other. The one you started on may have been small and sometimes you can't even see other islands from the edge of your current island.

Nope just a new one on PS4..

Update here... I did find them. by why in vast journey of 2 map lengths to find them. I just keep going and going and going. Cant even find my location on my map. took 2 days and 2 nights in a straight walk from my starting area to find them. now i can by the Emeralds.. 

Nope just a new one on PS4..

Update here... I did find them. by why in vast journey of 2 map lengths to find them. I just keep going and going and going. Cant even find my location on my map. took 2 days and 2 nights in a straight walk from my starting area to find them. now i can by the Emeralds.. 

What you can do is, create a new world with the exact same seed but in creative mode and fly enabled and just fly through the world and you will find villages in no time.