Sequence 12 trophy glitched!

abhinandhan22

No, I got it just fine. 

I did not skip the credits, but I did hold down the fast forward all the way through. It popped once I was returned to the game world, I think.

I was speeding through it then i skipped it and nothing popped up when i returned. Running through the final mission now. Will update if it works

No, I got it just fine. 

I did not skip the credits, but I did hold down the fast forward all the way through. It popped once I was returned to the game world, I think.

Lol no wonder. I was thinking it was a possibility that psn was down and my trophies hadnt been synced. got the trophy on my original runthrough. Just tried syncing and got it

Lol no wonder. I was thinking it was a possibility that psn was down and my trophies hadnt been synced. got the trophy on my original runthrough. Just tried syncing and got it

That's weird. Same thing happened to me the other day on a different game - PSN failed to sync trophies, and trophies that had popped for me wouldn't show up in the game's trophy list. Maybe syncing is now mandatory before trophies will display, even on the local console.

That's weird. Same thing happened to me the other day on a different game - PSN failed to sync trophies, and trophies that had popped for me wouldn't show up in the game's trophy list. Maybe syncing is now mandatory before trophies will display, even on the local console.

Yeah it looks like you have to sync for it to even appear on the list