VGA and PSX

MarsipanRumpan

Playstation Experience is the weeks best moment. I dont know what will be announced, but im looking forward to it! Ofcourse there isnt only announcments, amazing panels and gameplay, its going to be sweet!

I think there will be a new Jak or Crash by ND. Yes Crash, I think that they somehow got Activision to let them make an Crash game. I just have that feeling,but Jak 4 seems to be the one game! I hope for an announcment from most of the sce studios, but its maybe good to save some of them for later events!

Horizon gameplay maybe? Uncharted 4 gameplay?? Dragons Dogma 2, i dont think so however.. Give me all Playstation.

im sad to say im busy so I wont be able yo watch any panel until Sunday / Monday :(

What was your reactions the VGA? If you watched. I decided to watch it, I live in Europe and well the time is a bit different. So 6:30 am it ended and I was super dissapointed. It had its moments though. I wont post links to videos, sorry on my phone.

Zelda gameplay looked pretty cool!

Bloodborne was EPIC and im getting more and more hyped every time they show gameplay!

Dragon Age game of the year,congrats! I didn't see any announcements that made me drool though.. I actually didn't see a single one that really got me, and thats why I watched it, too see new announcment! There were some pretty cool games though, and alot of music, ALOT.

I may also forgotten some announcments, I were pretty tired, but Hazelight (creators of Brothers tale of two sons) new game got me really happy, want to see more of that! Also that space game in Unreal Engine 4 looked dope!!

Geoff Keighley did do an amazing job though. Cant just hate on it, so props to you!

OMG ITS THE LAST GUARDIAN!!!

Sorry, just practicing. I want to see more of the order, the vga trailer was intriguing, and more bloodborne, it looks more open than the souls games. I want a big reveal (uncharted 4 gameplay), and I want at least two AAA reveals. This is the same length as PS E3 conference, so I expect it to be as eventful.