Easy Best ending = Play Multiplayer

Artemisthemp

• 1 year later...

Once you reach 100% readiness don't log to your PSN account, in order not to lose % until the end of the game. That is, in case you're getting 100% readiness before, like I'm doing right now.

Or log... and play MP again after.

I wonder, if EA closes the servers some day, if we'll only have access to the bad ending. Because in theory the readiness won't grow... unless they do something

• 2 weeks later...

Once you reach 100% readiness don't log to your PSN account, in order not to lose % until the end of the game. That is, in case you're getting 100% readiness before, like I'm doing right now.

Or log... and play MP again after.

I wonder, if EA closes the servers some day, if we'll only have access to the bad ending. Because in theory the readiness won't grow... unless they do something

The Extended Cut DLC lowers the readiness required for the best endings by several hundred (which also lowers the required EMS for  :silver:  Master and Commander), so if I'm not mistaken they're now possible to achieve sans multiplayer, even without an ME1/ME2 import.

I also know that some folks now have the opposite problem. Since promoted characters in MP track across all careers associated with your account, some people now have so many Assets just from multiplayer that it's actually impossible for them to get anything but the best endings. Even at 50% readiness, all those +75 N7 promotions add up quite quickly.

Edited by Curb